Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Everyone Wants To Feel Like Someone Cares

Zac and I were at Jared's. The jewelers, and we were picking up Hayley's engagement ring. I had to keep this a complete secret, no one could know. The fans knew my face now, so if one saw me here, or Zac, they'd know what was going on. I didn't want people hassling Hayley about it, and secondly, I don't want the surprise to be ruined.

"This is the ring, does it look okay to you?" the sales man came up to me, holding a sterling silver ring with diamonds lining it. All I needed to do was check the engraving and make sure it was okay. Holding the ring in my hand, I glanced at the engraving. It was perfect, it was exactly what I had wanted. Now I could only hope that Hayley liked it.

"Who's the lucky guy?" he asked, as I walked up the register to pay.

"Uh.. it's not exactly a guy... It's for my girlfriend, Hayley," I rambled, as he rung up the total. I saw the screen and grimaced. Big ouch on the bank account. A big ouch as in it was putting me back 10,000 dollars. Hayley's worth it though, every penny. I was pretty damn glad now that my parents made me save my money throughout my life. The interest built up, and they put money in it every month. I'd acquired quite a bit over the years.

"That's sweet. I had my assumptions when we were engraving it. It's really sweet of you. I hope all goes well," he smiled, handing me the small black box that held the thing that would change my life.

On the way home, I let Zac drive my car. I was too nervous and shaky to drive.

"Krist, relax. She'll say yes. I know she will," Zac laughed, pulling into the drive way of Hayley and I's apartment. Hayley was still at his house, and it was only 6:30. I could propose tonight I wanted to. In fact, why not? I will.

"Keep her busy until like.. Well, I'll call you when I'm ready," I said, getting out of the car and scrambling inside. I had a lot of planning to do in a short amount of time.

(Hayley's Point Of View)

I sat impatiently waiting for Zac and Kristy to get back. They were taking forever. As I caught a glance at the clock, I realized it had only been thirty minutes. Whoops!

"Haaaaaayley!" I heard Zac's voice echo of the walls of his house.

"I'm in here," I yelled from the spare bedroom. I was lying in bed, on the pillow Kristy slept on. It smelled like her and I missed her.

"Where's Kristy?"

"She's at you guys' house. I'm to take you over there when she calls me. It'll be about an hour," Zac smirked. He knew something I didn't, and now I was bound determined to find out.

"Tell me why my girlfriend isn't here!" I pouted. Zac grinned.

"She won't be your girlfriend for much longer."

"Huh?!" I was really confused now. I mean, was she gonna break up with me, or... she could propose. No, she wouldn't. She probably thinks it's too early for that.

"You'll see later!" he said in a sing song voice, walking off. I growled. I had to sit for an hour, doing nothing.

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

The hour passed surprisingly quickly, and before I knew it, Zac was pounding the door, howling that we had to leave- now. I rolled my eyes, and walked out to her car with Zac. I wondered why he was driving her car. This is all so confusing!

"I hope you love her, Hayles," he said, as we pulled onto the high way.

"I do. I really do..." I let a small smile slide into place. I really do love her.

"Good. 'Cause if not... well, I better shut up before she kills me," he seemed so ecstatic about something. I wanted to be excited too! I wanna know what's gonna happen, actually.

Soon enough, we were pulling into the apartment parking lot. Zac smirked, getting out and leading me to the front door. He followed in. He said he wanted to see how this went. Okay, this is really confusing.

I saw a note card lying on the counter top, and rose petals lining the floor. Reading the note card, it told me to follow the petals. I did as I was told, with Zac trailing behind. I went all the way up the stairs, only to see our bedroom door closed and the rose petals stopped at the door. Zac squeaked, poking me and pointing to a note card sitting on top of the door handle.

Inside. That's all it read. I was to go inside the room. Either all hell was about to break lose, or I was about to be engaged.

(Kristy's Point Of View)

I sat drowsily on the bed, waiting for her to finally get here. I felt my body jolt as I heard the door open. I jumped up, walking over to Hayley with the ring in my pocket.

"Krist, what are you-"

I stopped her, "Just listen to me, promise?"

"Okay," she gave a smile, as I nodded, lowering myself onto one knee. I saw her eyes gleam when she looked down, as I took her hand in mine. I rolled my eyes. Zac was standing behind her, fighting a giggle.

Clearing my throat, I started the speech I had prepared.

"Hayley, I really truly love you. I know this is real. You're the one I needed to find, the one I was supposed to fall in love with. I know that I'll never, ever be with anyone else, and I'll never leave you. I know this sounds really cliche, but you're the one I wanna grow old and hopefully not, wrinkly with. I love everything about you, your eyes, your hair, the way your nose scrunches up when you laugh. And my lord, your smile. Your smile takes my breath away. You know how they say that everybody wants to find that someone who cares? The someone who they can live their life for? I found that someone, and it's you, Hayles. You're the one I live my life for, the reason I wake up every morning with a fucking smile on my face. I never felt this way before, where I get butterflies at every little thing you do. You make everything in my life seem so small. All the problems disappear when you're around and that's never happened before. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't mine. I never want to spend my life with someone else. You're the only one for me. I'll never love anyone else. We can fight, you can try to leave me, but I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. Whenever I see your beautiful face, my stomach fills with butterflies. Whenever I hear your voice, I'm in Heaven. I love when I can just fall asleep listening to your steady breathing. I love how I can tell you anything without being judged. I feel so safe with you." I let out a deep breath, regaining my composure. I could feel tears sting my eyes. The nervousness in the pit of my stomach was enough to make me sick, but I held it out.

" I feel safe when I'm in your arms. I love falling asleep with you, and basically anything else that I do, that involves you. My life just doesn't feel right if you're not in it. I know it's soon. and it's only been about a month but I just want assurance that this will never end. I want to know that you'll only be mine. As selfish as this sounds, I don't ever want to see you with anyone else. I want to promise you that I'll always love you, care about you, and protect you. I will never, ever leave you. I honestly wouldn't make it without you. I don't know how I made it all those years that you weren't mine, but now that I have you, as my beautiful, loving girlfriend, my life feels so...complete. I want to promise you that I'll never hurt you intentionally, and I'll never, ever feel right in the arms of anyone else. I love you, more than anyone. I love you so much, you're my world, and my everything. Be mine, forever?" as I finished, I took a deep exhale, catching my breath. I looked up from Hayley's hand, to see tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face. Either she was happy about saying no, or she was gonna say yes. I sat patiently, waiting for her to decide her answer. Zac was biting his nails, also rather teary, might I add.

Zac lightly shoved Hayley. Luckily, he didn't send her toppling over onto me. She stood firmly, just holding my gaze.

"Answer her!" he pouted.

"I wanted a dramatic pause, shut up, Zac," she let out a cute, soft giggle. I felt my heart melt.

"Just answer her!"

"Oh my gosh, I'd be stupid to say no to her. I don't think anyone would go the distance she did to make this so special and romantic," she smiled, pulling me up. I let her hand drop and got into my pocket for the ring. It was still perfectly intact in it's box. Shiny and all. I smiled, sliding the ring onto her finger. She gawked, staring at it.

"Please tell me you paid under a thousand dollars for this," she spoke, staring at the ring. She hadn't noticed the engraving yet. I smirked inwardly.

"I'd tell you that but it'd be a big lie," she lightly shoved me before looking into my eyes.

"If you paid over 5 thousand, Krist, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Double that," I smiled. She was worth it.

"You paid 10 thousand dollars for an engagement ring!? Are you crazy!?"

"I thought the limit was like, 8. You're worth it though, Hayles. By the way... read the inside of it..." I grinned, as she pulled it off her finger and looked in the inside.

She read the engraving aloud, "I'd spend forever in your arms, beautiful."

Hayley put the ring back on and pulled me into her arms, tightly and closely. Zac cooed, before complaining that we needed to go out to celebrate.

"Zac, it's 8. I look like shit right now for one, and everything is packed probably," I laughed, nuzzling my head into Hayley's soft skin. That's the best part of her wearing spaghetti strap tank tops, I can feel her skin.

"You look beautiful..." Hayley mumbled quietly, rocking me back and forth in her arms.

"Whatever you say."

"Aww, look at the happy couple!" Zac laughed. I pulled away from Hayley for a minute, to throw a pillow at his head. He screeched as it hit him square in the face. I smirked, taking Hayley back in my arms and looking at Zac from over her shoulder.

"Watch it, boy."

"EW! I just got hit with the pillow you probably had sex on!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"We've never had sex, stupid."

I heard Hayley grunt, as I pinched her back.

"Don't you start that, Hun. I took care of that 'problem'," I grinned, feeling the satisfaction of beating up Scott Jay flood back.

"Whatever you say," she mumbled, sighing.

"No one will ever hurt you again if I can help it, okay? No one will ever have to think about hurting you or they'll need a fucking skin graph to fix the damage I do to them, alright? Trust me, I wouldn't let anyone ever hurt you," I smiled, kissing her cheek. She shivered at the notion, as rubbed my back. She could tell my adrenaline was rushing. I smiled, feeling the ring on her hand. I could definitely get use to that ring being on her finger, and what it meant. It meant I was engaged to the most amazing girl in the world, Hayley Williams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated. I was gonna wait until this Thursday but I decided against it. I'm still working on pre-writing but I wanted to update and get this scene over with. I'm pretty sure it'll be at least a week before you see another update. It really sucks, when you have writers block and no time to write. Grr. Stupid school. Oh well, enjoy. :)