Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

All The Things We've Gone Through

Zac eventually left later that night, as I took a quick shower and Hayley and I went to sleep, holding eachother. Let me tell you, it is much better than sleeping at Zac's house, holding a pillow and wishing it was her. Hayley was still asleep, and I just lay awake, listening to her steady breathing and thinking. I was thinking about all that would happen when news got out about that ring on her finger. The press would jump on that. The big rockstar getting engaged at 19? Woo, new topic to gossip about! I let out a quiet laugh, trying to keep myself silent so Hayley could sleep. I knew yesterday was stressful for her and she needed rest. I understood completely. She deserved to relax after touring and all the drama we'd been through.

Soon enough, I too dozed off, still slightly awake, but not quite. I was half asleep when Hayley began to stir, pulling out of my arms. I let out a whimper, reaching for her, but instead finding an empty space. I pouted and grabbed my pillow out from under my head and held it. It didn't even compare to Hayley. It was cold and it wouldn't hold me back, useless pillows. Shortly after I snatched the pillow, I heard a toilet flush and a tired looking Hayley appeared next to the bed. She had a smile on her face.

"So I have to compete with a pillow for your love?" she giggled. I threw the pillow down on the floor and shook my head, gesturing her to lay with me. She obliged once again holding me.

"It's 12, you know that right?" she mumbled, as I snaked my arms around her small waist.

"Don't care. Sleep..." I muttered, using her as my pillow by resting my head on her chest. She smiled and put her left arm around me. I listened to her breathe for five minutes straight before the familiar rythm came. She was asleep. I too fell back asleep shortly after, not caring if I slept the day away.

When I awoke, I glanced at the clock. It was 4 and Hayley was sitting next to me,drumming rythms on her thigh. She smiled upon seeing me awake.

"I've been up for a half hour. I didn't want to wake you up. Plus, you had a death grip on me when I woke up. Gosh, protective much?"

"Sorry," I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"It's okay; I like it that you're protective."

I nodded, getting up and stumbling to the bathroom. I had to piss so bad. I could hear Hayley giggle when I walked back out, causing me to roll my eyes. I lay down next to her, yawning.

"We have stuff to do today, you know that right?" she asked, laughig slightly.

"Why can't I sleep? Pwease babe?" I pouted. She only giggled.

"Nope. Jeremy and Josh want to see the ring and Zac wants to go to the Guitar Center and look at drums. Oh, and Josh wants a new Taylor guitar."

I shook my head, burying it in the pillow. I was way too tired. She tapped my back repeatedly. I growled, getting out of bed and making a big scene about it.

"I could be peacefully sleeping right now, but noo, we just have to go out today. You know, I feel so tired right now I could sleep while I'm standing. Oh yeah, I'm THAT tired. Mmmmmhm," I grinned, walking over the dresser and grabbing a pair of shorts from Abercombie and putting on a Hollister shirt. I wanted to look... girly today. I don't know why. Hayley rolled her eyes, as I tried to put my hair up in a pony tail that wouldn't show the hot pink parts. It took me quite awhile and quite a few tries to get all the pink covered. All well, it's my hair and I really wanted the pink soo...

"Let's go!" Hayley yelled from the top of the stair case. She hadn't seen how I dressed today. Wearing Abercombie flip flops, Abercombie shorts and Hollister shirt. I looked like an actual girl. Unlike most of the time when people said I looked like a guy. So nice of them, eh?

"I'm coming!" I yelped, walking out of our room to see Hayley gasp.

"I didn't know you owned anything from there!"

"I do. And it's only for today, so don't have a cow."

"I'm shocked. You look really cute though," she smiled, giving me a strange up and down look. She was checking me out!

"I see what you're doing," I smirked. She rolled her eyes and started down the stairs. I followed suit, almost losing my footing a few times but recovering my composure.

"Who's driving? Me or you?" Hayley asked, dangling the keys from her right hand.

"You drive. I'm way too tired."

She nodded, taking my hand and walking out through the garage. I smiled at the gesture. The little things that showed me she loved me made all the difference. I felt special, knowing I was the only one she was romantic with, and the only one she used that southern charm on.

We walked all the way out to the parking lot and Hayley slid in the drivers seat of my car and I slid into the passenger seat, buckling my seat buckle quickly.

She laughed, before pulling out of our parking lot and making her way down the street.

"I love you, you know that?" I let out a sigh. I really was tired.

"I do know that. You remind me quite a bit. I love you too," she giggled slightly, pulling up at a red light. We sat for 3 minutes, before her serious road rage kicked in.

"Stupid light! Turn green already!"

"Chill, Hayles. It'll change. Mellow out," I laughed. She shot a glare my way.

"I will not chill until this li- YES! YES!" she screeched, just as the light turned green. I held onto my seat for dear life, fearing she'd end up driving us off a cliff.

Finally, after me almost pissing my pants from her driving, we arrived back at Zac's house. Both his parents swarmed up to Hayley and I when we walked in. His mom immediately went for Hayley's ring finger. She gawked upon seeing the ring, smiling at Hayley, before looking up at me.

"It's beautiful; you have very good taste," she smiled, patting my back. Josh soon approached, rubbing his eyes.

"I had to put in eye drops because of stupid allergies. It's all Zac's fault, his body odor," he grinned, poking Zac. Both Hayley and I had forgiven Josh. because we knew it was hard for him. He was okay now though.

"More like his feet stench. I mean seriously dude, do you shower?" I smirked. Zac shoved me lightly, knocking me into Hayley.

"Watch it!" she growled, before putting her arm around my waist securely. I think this was her way of telling Josh not to even start hitting on her, or something of the nature.

"Yeah, yeah," I giggled. She pinched my side in response, causing me to squeak.

"That was so adorable!" she cooed, making me blush. Zac soon joined in, giggling. Josh just rolled his eyes and laughed, before walking back to his bedroom.

"He's going to change; he really wants to go to the Guitar Center," Zac explained. Hayley nodded and started poking Zac repeatedly. Her immaturity was quite entertaining sometimes.

Josh soon pounded down the stairs, almost running into Zac when he lost his footing slightly. He recovered quickly, pushing Hayley, Zac and I out of the house and to my car.

"Let's go!" he grinned, pushing Zac into the backseat and hopping in after him.

"That's right; I get shot gun," I smirked, situating myself in the front seat.

"I call it on the way home!" Josh called. He soon complained about the smell of Zac's shoes and how he had such bad body odor that it made his eyes and nose burn. By the time we got to the Guitar Center, I wanted to slap him for complaining so much.

Josh was the first out of the car, naturally. He always was when we were going to look at guitars. Zac second, Hayley third and me last. I wasn't really into looking for new guitars or drums; I was happy with the one I had. Plus, it had a lot of meaning behind it and memories that went with it.

"I wanna new Strat... ooh! No! I want a Les Paul!" he squealed, running over to the Gibson section. Josh was like a kid in a candy store when it came to his guitars. You couldn't seperate him from them no matter how hard you triede. It was like he was glued to the guitars and the only way to get him home is to let him buy a new one.

Hayley rolled her eyes, putting her arm around my waist. I smiled at the gesture, feeling a pit of warmth in the bottom of my stomach. Butterflies. She and I walked over to the drums, seeing Zac staring at a set of Truth drums with white accents. He was pratically drooling on the set.

"You like that set, Zac?" I laughed. He snapped out of his trance and looked at me.

"I love it. It's awesome."

Hayley rolled her eyes once again, pulling me to the side, away from everyone.

"I'm so bored..." she pouted. I glanced around, seeing if anyone was looking. No one. I snuck a small kiss on her cheek.

"Just wait it out. I'm sure they'll be done soon."

She smiled, pulling me back out into the store. Josh was at the counter, a Les Paul in his hand. I knew he'd end up with a new guitar. Zac was gazing longingly at the Truth drum set he wanted. I smiled. I think he deserved a new set. He'd been playing the same one for years.

Whispering in Hayley's ear what I was gonna do, she nodded approvingly, walking over to Zac to distract him. I ventured in the opposite direction, to the counter.

"How much is that Truth set with the white accents?"

"1500," he responded, not looking up from his computer screen.

"How many are left?"

"That's the last one," he finally looked up, with a crooked smile on his face.

"Ugh. Damn Zac. I'll buy it. I owe him," I laughed, grabbing my wallet out of my back pocket and grudgingly handing the clerk my bank card. He smiled, swiping it and handing me a receipt to sign. As I scribbled my signature, he walked back to the set, and started taking it apart. Zac was already outside, pouting to Hayley. I could see it through the window.

The clerk walked back over to me, wiping beads of sweat from his brow.

"Can you get that guy outside to help me? This'll take forever with one person," he panted, pointing to Zac. I nodded walking outside to get him. Okay, I didn't exactly let him come willingly...I dragged him.

"Help him disassemble the set, you ass."

"Why?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Cause it's yours," I laughed. He screeched, pulling me into a death tight grip and lifting me a few inches off the ground. I squeaked. He put me down with an apologetic smile on his face, as he helped the clerk take apart the drum set.

Quite awhile later, they had finished taking apart Zac's new set and I had to help them load it in my car. Josh sat up front, claiming he wouldn't move unless we physically made him, and after loading that drum set in the car, I was too tired to move him. I just sat in the back with Zac on the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated, guys. I'm really sick and I decided it was well over due for an update time. Yes, there are breaks in updates in this story but I promise you I won't give up on it.

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting. Y'all are awesome!: D

Have a nice daaay. :)