Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I've Seen Love Die Way Too Many Times

A month and a half of uneventful days have went by since Hayley and I broke up. I haven't heard a word from her but I still talk to Zac. I have a steady job; working at Safelite Auto Glass. It's the most boring job, I swear. I have my own house now in a whole different city than Hayley. And thankfully, I got my clothes and guitar from her apartment shortly after the harsh break up. Right now, Zac and I were on our way to Guitar Center so he could pick up a new snare. He broke a hole in the other one, go figure.

"I still say that Jessica's hotter," he said. We were discussing which of the Simpson sisters were prettier. He loved being able to do that since I was bi.

"Ashlee's better, hands down," I laughed, pulling into the shopping center parking lot.

"Whatever you say. You must be blind," he smirked before getting out of my car and waiting for me. I took my good ol' time getting out just to piss him off.

"Come on!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked a normal pace to catch up with him.

"I think I'm gonna get a new guitar. The old one has too many," I felt my throat tighten mid way through my sentence.

"Just don't think about it. It's your life now, Krist," he gave me a pat on the back, trying to assure me that I was fine.

I nodded, blinking back tears as we walked into the store. It was far bigger than the one we were previously at and had a much larger selection.

"I'm gonna go look at the guitars; you go look at the snares," I said. He nodded and I walked away, venturing to the acoustic guitars first. I felt strange; wearing sunglasses inside but who cares. I'm not normal and I know that.

As I moved over to the Fender acoustics, I ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry. I'm a klutz," I laughed softly, helping them regain their balance.

"It's okay, I am too," they said, turning sharply away from me. That didn't stop me from seeing their fire red hair.

I quickly moved away from that section and over to the drums, looking for Zac.

I found him tapping a rhythm on a blue and white snare.

"Zac, we have to go. Now!" I said sharply. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"We just got here."

"We need to go! Come on, we'll come back later," I yanked him up and pulled him out of the store.

"She's there. I don't wanna be around her so lets go get something to eat and come back after," I tried to pull him further away, but his eyes were glued to the window.

"She's in there alone," he stated simply.

"Chad's probably in another store or something."

"No. They might've broken up. Let me go ask her," Zac was half way through the door before I could stop him. I growled, pulling my keys out of my pocket and tracing circles on my jeans. I hated when shit like this happened to me when I was finally starting to get over her.

(Zac's Point Of View)

I walked inside the store and saw Hayley standing in the back, looking at acoustic guitars. I snuck up behind her.

"I'd get the Fender. My brother plays professionally and he loves them," I smirked, speaking over her shoulder.

"I was thinking about- Zac?" she asked, turning around.

"Yep. It's me. Zachary Wayne Farro in the flesh. Hold the applause," I grinned. She rolled her eyes.

"You haven't changed a bit."

"Nope. I've got my best friend to keep me in check these days. Anyway, how've you been? Things going good with Chad?"

Her face darkened at the mention of his name.

"I've been okay. I broke up with Chad a few days ago. We um... well... it's a domestic violence case now... he got a little too angry..."

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry, Hayles. You should've called us..."

"It's okay. So uh... you're dating Kristy now?"

I laughed loudly at her assumption.

"No! We're just friends. She's like, refusing to date anyone. No matter how many offers. Lemme tell you, she's got some really hot girls chasing her but she just tells them she's not interested because her hearts taken," I knew my real intention of telling Hayley about the girls and guys chasing Kristy. I wanted her to be jealous and realize that they belonged together. I mean, come on, everyone else saw it but no, she couldn't see that.

"Oh. That's... nice?" Hayley's gaze fell to the floor as Kristy approached behind me.

"Zac, can we go please? I'm starving," she pouted. Hayley's head shot up at her voice.

"Hi..." Hayley mumbled timidly. Kristy waved.

"I don't bite. I'm not a cannibal," Kristy laughed, nudging me, "Lets go."

"Why don't we invite Hayley along?"

She gave me the most threatening set of daggers I've ever seen, but Hayley didn't seem to notice.

"Sure why not," her voice betrayed her. It gave away her weakness.

Oh this will be one fun outing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made Chad even more of a villain now, sorry! Heh.. I couldn't resist! Sorry if it makes any of you NFG fans out there mad but hey, it's a fictional story! Don't kill me! ;]

Anyway, here's an update for you guys. I hope you like it.

G'day!