Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Every thing's Gonna Fall Right Into Place

"Smile then," I groaned. Too much nachos and cheese earlier.

"I can't. Zac told me how many girls and guys are all over you..."

"Just because people like me doesn't mean I like them back," I defended. I really was gonna get Zac for this later.

"Even if by some miracle we did get back together, I'd have to fight with them for your attention and love.."

"Hayley, they're nothing compared to you. You would never, ever have to compete with someone else for my love or attention because one, my love has and always will be yours, and my attention is always on you anyways. It's not like it would be any different than when we first dated. Besides, no one compares to how amazing and beautiful you are."

She looked down, but I saw a slight blush and what was that? Oh, it was a smile.

"I saw that smile," I grinned, kissing her cheek.

She looked up, her eyes finding mine. I could tell she was searching for any sense of lies in what I said. That was something she wouldn't find; everything I said was true.

"That's my girl. I knew you couldn't resist the urge to smile," I took her hand in mine and led her all the way down to the basement, where Zac was playing the set we had put down here. He was coincidentally playing the rhythm to "My Heart". Hayley looked at me and I nodded. She grinned, moving in the studio part, and grabbing the mic.

She looked directly at me while she sang. This wasn't the first time she'd sung My Heart to me but it felt like I was falling in love all over again.

As she finished, she bit her lip. I sighed, reclining back in the chair.

"I was wrong," she said as she sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around me.

"Me too; I shouldn't have said I hated you," I wrapped my arms around her in return, holding her small frame close to me. It gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Mindlessly, I took the ring that I had been fiddling with and pulled out her hand. I looked over her shoulder, carefully sliding the ring onto her ring finger.

"It's yours, alright? That represents my heart, and its all yours and always will be," I bit my lip, resting my chin on her shoulder.

She looked down at her hand, studying it.

"We don't have to be engaged or anything but I want you to wear it to remind you that my heart is yours," I tried to figure out what she was thinking as she obviously wasn't going to tell me.

Zac did a comical drum beat. I growled, pounding the microphone with my fist. He cringed and held the headphones on his ears.

"That's what you get, asshole!"

"No! That's what you get when you let your heart win," Hayley grinned as she pecked my lips quickly.

"What was that for?"

She turned her head to whisper in my ear. "That's showing you that I do want to be engaged to you and since it's legal here, marry you."

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face after that.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Zac, Hayley and I all sat on the couch in the living room, trying to figure out something to do with the rest of our day.

"I still say go back and get my snare!" Zac was pouting; both Hayley and I had told him we were not making another trip to the music store.

Hayley was just staring into space, completely silent. It was so unlike her to just drift off in her own world like that.

Zac soon nudged her," Hayles? You okay?"

She shook her head and looked at him, "Yeah. I couldn't be any better," she smiled, turning to face me.

I let a small smile slide into place as I bit my bottom lip.

"Okay, I can deal with a little PDA from you two because I think it's cute but honestly, if you're gonna be all about each other right now, please inform me so I can go home!" Zac screeched.

"Hey Zac?" Hayley grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Go home," she nudged him and laughed.

"Well then! I see I am not wanted here!"

"Zac, be quiet. It's Sunday and I have to work tomorrow," I growled, sprawling myself out on the couch.

"Work?" Hayley raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yup. I work every weekday from eight to five," I yawned as I pulled a pillow under my head.

"So I won't be able to see you all day?" Hayley's features took a form of shock.

"You can see me anytime before eight and after five? Oh, and then theres weekends," I laughed upon seeing Hayley so shocked at a normal job.

"I don't want you to go!" she pouted.

"I don't really think I can just quit, Hayles. How do you think I get money?"

"Selling Paramore merch, that's how!"

"You're off tour, can't do that," I argued. She gave me a saddened look before turning away.

"There's gotta be some option so I can see you more often than that..."

"I know what she can do!" Zac piped up, his signature grin on his face.

"And what's that?" I yawned, curling up into a ball.

"You can help us write music! Produce! The record company would love it!" he acted as though he was the smartest one in the room when clearly it wasn't him. It was Hayley.

"I'm not professionally trained."

"You know how to work recording studio equipment and you can write and play guitar. That's perfect. Hey, you could help us produce!"

"You can try but I still have to work tomorrow," I groaned as Hayley looked at me pouting, "What?" I asked.

"Hold me..." she muttered. I smiled. She was still timid about being with me. I think the Chad problem had also given her a fear of trusting people and being close to them. That was something I could fix though. All I had to do was show her I love her.

"Come here, babe," I sat up, patting my lap. She scooted over, sitting on my lap as I held her waist.

"Aww!" Zac cooed.

"Oh shut up!" both Hayley and I said in unison. We really did need to find him a girlfriend.

'Anyway, lovebirds, I'm gonna go call the record company so captain separation disorder over there doesn't have to go a day without captain-I'm-too-chicken-to-kiss-Hayley!" Zac skipped into the kitchen and I shortly after heard the fridge open. I knew he'd raid the fridge.

I let out a sigh as Hayley leaned on my shoulder.

"You wanna tell me what happened now?" I broke the silence. I hated silence now.

"Sure..." she mumbled. I could feel her muscles tense and her body shake a little.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, Hayles. No one will make you," I kissed her cheek trying to reassure her she didn't have to if she wasn't ready.

"No... I'm fine about it... he just got mad and I tried to leave so then I got thrown into a wall..."

"You're not gonna go back to him, are you?" I bit my lip. That had slipped out.

"No, never. It didn't feel right and I knew that from the beginning. I just didn't know where you were or if you'd even talk to me since one of the last things you said to me were you hated me..."

I could feel her words tugging on my heart strings, pulling me like a puppet. I didn't want to remember when I said I hated her because I knew I didn't mean it the second I said it but you can't take things back. Hell, if I could, I'd go back in time and find her that night before Scott Jay decided to use her as his sex slave. I'd put myself in that position so she didn't have to go through the pain.

"You know I didn't mean that, right?" I tightened my arms around her a little bit, fearing if I let go she'd slip away again.

"I thi-"

"You're a producer now, Krist!" Zac exclaimed excitedly as he interrupted Hayley's answer.

"Cool," I responded, not really interested in the whole situation.

"Be happy, guys! You can be together whenever you want now!"

Yeah, we can be together but you just don't get it,I thought.

Hayley turned her head to meet my eyes. I could tell she was trying to figure out if this was what I wanted by the way she looked at me. I could see pain in her eyes but I knew why it was there. In the last few months or so, she had been through so much and no one her age should have to go through it.

"Yay," she said finally, after the long silence between the three of us.

"Yeah. I get to spend more time with my everything," I tried to lighten the mood and make her see that I wasn't just playing with her emotions- I really did love her.

"Aww look at you two!" Zac giggled. I growled at him from over Hayley's shoulder.

Hayley let out a sigh and I tightened my grip on her waist.

"Shh babe, every things okay now. Nobodies leaving and I'm gonna take care of you, I promise," I whispered quietly in her ear, making her shiver slightly.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until Hayley started sniffling.

"What's the matter, babe?"

"Nothing. I'm happy," she smiled. Zac let out a giggle and I smiled somberly.

"I'm glad I can finally see you smiling like this again," Zac added. I threw him a quizzical brow.

"Well, if I can tell you a tiny secret, Hayley here thought you were cute a few years ago but she only told me and then went on to date Josh," Zac had this devious smirk on his face as Hayley glowered at him.

"I told you to never, ever repeat that!" she barked. I felt a pit of warmth in my stomach. She thought I was cute?

"Oh come on, Hayles! It's not like she doesn't know it now!" Zac was sulking into the couch, knowing he wouldn't win this argument. Hayley always wins the arguments.

"Actually, I didn't know that," I let a real, happy smile slide into place. That one type of smile that comes around when you finally fall in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about leaving. Heh. I've been pretty ecstatic lately. Hayley Williams commented me back on live journal and that has had me bouncing off the walls. :)

Anyway, enjoy the update and thank you for reading! :D