Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

My Thoughts You Can't Decode.

Hayley and I later awoke to Zac calling my cell phone repeatedly. I wanted to throw it against the wall as hard as I possibly could but I knew he was a curious guy so I answered anyway.

We talked for about an hour about how things went with Hayley and I, how my relationship was and eventually ventured to the topic of finding him a girl.

"I think you should go out with Kaitlyn. She's perfect for you," I could hear a muffled laugh coming from the small figure next to me. Looking over, I saw Hayley with her head buried in the pillow, laughing. Not surprising, really.

"She is pretty..." Zac trailed off. I wasn't really listening anyways; my mind was elsewhere.

"Krist!" Zac yelled. I snapped my head out of la-la land.

"Yeah?" I responded, embarrassed.

Suddenly, I felt Hayley's small body plopped on top of me. What the hell was she doing?

I could feel her soft lips connecting with my neck, leaving a trail of kisses before she found my sweet spot, nibbling on it softly.

I bit my lip, hard but it was a little too late.

"Mmm..." I let out a soft moan. Zac gasped on the end of the line.

"What the hell was that?!" he laughed. I could hear him in hysterics on the other end.

Hayley grabbed the phone out of my hand, hanging up on Zac and tossing it to the end of my bed.

"What are you doing?" I could feel myself getting breathless. I wasn't sure of this at all. Not a single bit.

"Something I should have done way before..." she breathed into my ear. My whole body shivered.

"And what's that?"

She moved her eyes to meet mine. I wondered what she saw behind my eyes, whether it pain, or love.

"Make. Love. To. You," she murmured, closing the small gap between us as she kissed me passionately. I could feel my heart swelling but at the same time it was pounding with nervousness. What the hell suddenly made her want to sleep with me?

"Why now?"

"Because I wasted too much time with other people and just- tell me if this isn't what you want, okay?"

Even in this, she was still caring and considerate of the way I felt. It made me fall even more in love with her.

Her eyes searched mine, for any signs of discomfort. I knew they didn't show any signs of any type of discomfort because I was just fine, if this was what she really wanted, then I would give in to her desires.

"I promise to make this just as beautiful as our relationship," she whispered into my ear. Somehow, I knew the truth in her words.

-Time Lapse; Later that day.-

I sat tiredly in the kitchen, resting my head on the counter top. I had slept half the day away and I still couldn't get over how tired I was. Plus, I was left alone because Hayley wanted to hang out with Josh, Zac and Jeremy but I played a headache and stayed behind. Truth be told, I was still a bit skaken of the actions from early. I mean, come on, losing your virginity is a big, big thing. I had also broken my vow to stay pure until marriage but that was the last thing I was worrying about right now. I was worrying about what people would think if they ever found out about this or what had happened between Hayley and I. A timid smile crept onto my face as I replayed it in my mind. Hayley had kept her promise, it was beautiful, for the both of us. Hell, it even brought her to tears, which led to me holding her for hours after wards. I felt like nothing had changed but at the same time everything was different. I could plead innocence before when Zac would pester us about our personal lives, but now, I couldn't. I didn't like lying and wouldn't lie about things I didn't have to. Gosh, this was all too overwhelming.

I grumbled, making my way to the living room and getting on my laptop. I checked my e-mail, then my MySpace and logged off. I had learned to ignore messages from fans who would bash Hayley and I, because I didn't really care.

"I think I'll watch T.V," I said to no one but myself as I turned on the television. I channel surfed until I found one of my favorite past times. Tom And Jerry.

"Ha! That cat is so stupid!" I laughed. Jerry had lured Tom into a dog house.

Man, I was still a kid at heart. I dozed off halfway through the program.

♥♥♥♥♥

I awoke to my phone ringing non-stop. That damn ring tone was way too loud.

Not bothering to look at the caller ID, I flipped open my phone and grunted an angry "hello".

"Krist! Come pick me up!" Bryce called. I shook my head furiously, even though he couldn't see it.

"Bryce, I'm tired," I tried. I knew he was too persistent to give up, though.

"Pwease buddy! I need someone to hang with," he pouted.

"Can't you hang with your sister?"

"She's on a date with that Zac kid."
♠ ♠ ♠
Way over-due for an update. I've been reading Twilight too much and probably consuming myself in writing music and learning my instruments. I'm sorry guys. I haven't given up on this story but I've been overwhelmed. Updates will come very slow, but they will come eventually. I promise.