Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

All I Ever Wanted Is To Be With You

I awoke to a small form, snuggled to my front. I had turned to face her in my sleep, and she had taken advantage of it. I felt her arms around me, holding me close to her. It was a soothing, protective grasp, but at the same time, my anger was still there, I was still upset with her.

I shifted, placing a pillow in my spot as I got up. I walked down the stairs, the cold flooding through my veins. It was freezing in here. As I entered the kitchen, I heard something drop.

I balled my hands into fists, creeping around the corner before rushing into the actual kitchen and looking behind the island.

"Holy hell!" Zac screeched, hitting his head on a cabinet door as he sent his Cheez-Its flying all over the floor.

I let out a sigh as relief over came me. It was only for a moment, before my bitterness returned.

"Clean that shit up," I growled. I grabbed a Coke and walked back to the living room, grabbing my lap top and logging onto My Space.

I decided I'd post a bulletin.

So much for you, huh?

I swear, people can amaze me sometimes. They think they can solve everything, they think they need to help you through every single wrong, upsetting thing in your life. Can't they understand that sometimes, you don't need their help...?

I thought for a moment, letting my own words sink in. I came to a sudden realization.

Disregard my above words, I just realized something. People only feel the need to help you because they care about you. How could I not see that before? How could I not see that she only wanted to know what was wrong so she could help? Okay, I'm done. I have to right a big, big wrong.

Ciao.


I submitted the bulletin. It was posted instantly for everyone on my friends list to see. Surely people would know that the "she" that I mentioned would be Hayley. Now the public would know we'd had a spat. Joy, it'd give them something more to talk about.

I quietly made my way up the stairs. Either my plan would work, or I would fail. But either way, I had nothing to lose.

I pulled a chair into the bedroom where Hayley lay peacefully asleep and kneeled in front of her. Her breathing was slightly labored, as though a nightmare was disturbing her peace.

"Hayley," I murmured, shaking her slightly. I didn't want whatever happened in her nightmare to become a reality.

She stirred, rolling over and stretching her arms in front of her. I ducked under the bed. Soon after a long yawn, I saw her feet drop the floor in front of me. I was tempted to give into my childish desires and grab her ankles, but I restrained myself.

As she ventured to the bathroom, I came out from under the bed and stood, waiting for her.

I heard a faint flush in the bathroom as she came back into the bed room, seeing me standing.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her head cocked to the right side.

"Just let me talk, okay?"

She nodded. I started my one way of expressing my real feelings, writing a poem about it.

"It's everything, but it's nothing. It's perfect, but it has flaws. It's amazing, but it hurts. It's absolutely the same, but completely different in so many ways. It means everything to me, it's the only thing that keeps me breathing, and it's the only thing that matters in my life. It's me, and it's you, Hayley. It's the only thing I know, it's the only thing I trust, and it's the one thing I depend on. It's imperfect, and it's gonna have its ups and downs, but I promise you, it's worth it," I sighed. This whole thing was mesh and probably not making any sense to her.

"Anyway, the point of what I was saying is, I can understand why you care so much if I'm upset, and I shouldn't have gotten upset with you. I know it's only human nature to want to nurture and care for your love and I realize that now."

Her eyes searched mine, once again, scanning for deceit.

This one time, she wouldn't find it.

There was no lie, no doubt in my whole mind that I was in love with her, and I felt terrible for what I'd done last night. I couldn't believe I had actually threw this whole apology together in only 15 minutes, so I'm sure it wasn't the best I could come up with, but it came from the heart.

"You're telling the truth this time, aren't you?" her voice was cool. I wasn't completely off the hook yet. I'd never heard her voice be so... calm yet so angry.

"Yeah; I really am."

"I believe you, but why didn't you just say sorry the old fashioned way?" she let out a soft, careful laugh. My heart sped up, but soon calmed back to a normal pace.

"I like to be extravagant and I felt like I needed to make up for upsetting you."

Her cell phone rang seconds after I had finished speaking. I didn't know when she had changed her ring tone to "Save Me" by Shinedown but hey, it was a good song.

"Yeah, I can talk," she said to the caller, before excusing herself from the room.

What could be so important that she was leaving during a fight?

Less than ten seconds after she left, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Kristy! Kaitlyn and I are at your house. Let us in!" Zac growled. I looked out the window and saw him standing at the front door. How did he manage to leave and go get Kaitlyn, and be back already? Those Cheez-Its had better be cleaned up... Sighing, I hung up on him and trudged to the front door. It was already unlocked. That son of a-

"Hii!"

Speak of the devil himself.

"Hi Zac, hi Kaitlyn," I huffed. I still didn't know where Hayley went.

"Where's Hayley?" Zac glanced around, seemingly uneasy.

"I don't know. Someone called, she left the room and I haven't seen her since," I shrugged. She'd be back soon.

"Her car isn't out there," Zac continued. I sent daggers his way.

"She'll be back," I assured both him, and myself.

"Hello!" Kaitlyn yelped. I laughed.

"Can I help you, shorty?"

"Okay, you're not that taller than me!" she pouted, her head tilted upwards to look me in the eye.

Come on, she was only 4'10.

"I am, and always will be."

"Enough! I heard you had food!" Zac grinned, skipping joyfully into the kitchen. I groaned. Every time he came over, I'd have to go grocery shopping after wards.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as Zac spilled cereal all over the floor. I grabbed Hayley's flip flop from the entry way and chucked it at him, knocking him square in the head before walking into the living room.

"Hello?" I asked as I pressed the talk key.

"Hii baby!" Hayley cooed.

"Hey love," I responded, a smile creeping onto my face.

"Miss me?"

"Hell yeah. Where are you?"

"On my way home. I'll see you soon. I love you so much," her voice was cheerful, excited even.

"I love you so much too. See you later," I smiled as she hung up. I could hear Kaitlyn laughing in the kitchen, leaving me to wonder what Zac had done this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I've had friends over. They're surrounding me lately. Possibly because my best friend isn't allowed to talk to me anymore? Yeah, joyful.

Expect a late update.

:-/