Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

The Earth Is Spinning For Us, And Only Us

“Okay,” she smiled and put her right arm around my waist.

“PDA much?” Zac asked and giggled.

“Oh, sorry Hayley. I forgot you were famous and liked to keep your private life, well, private,” I said, removing my arm from her shoulder, but she didn't take her arm away from my waist.

“I don't care. It's my life, I choose who I date, go out with, and marry. They can't effect it. I love my fans and all, but they have to accept me the way I am,” she said and pulled my arm back around her neck. So far, you may think I'm one of those really tomboyish girls, but I'm not. I'm more of the scene type. I tease my hair every day, wear brightly colored clothes and tight jeans. Oh, and maybe you wanna know what I look like, well, I stand about 5'8, with black and red hair, and my eyes are blue. I'm not fat, I'm more so anorexic. Hayley didn't know that though, but I'm sure I'd have to tell her soon.

“If you say so, babe,” I said and pulled her closer to me, as the tour bus pulled up. We all stepped inside, only to find Josh sleeping on the couch, our footsteps woke him up.

“Hayley...” he said sleepily, and started to approach her, causing her to back up, taking me with her.

“No, you need to apologize to all of us, you almost broke up the band, and you almost caused me to lose my best friend. And before you ask, YES there is a reason my arm is around Kristy's waist, we are dating, Josh. So get over it, or we'll find a new guitarist,” she said coldly, and he looked sad.

“I'm sorry guys.. I don't know what got into me lately. I was just so caught up in being famous, I forgot where we came from. Forgive me?” he asked and we all nodded, showing we forgave him.

“You better never mess up that bad again,” Jeremy stated, before continuing, “We can't hurt our fans like that.”

“I know. I got a little caught up, I'm sorry,” Josh said, rubbing his eyes.

“Now that that is taken care of, Kristy and I are going to my bunk, don't bug us until we get to the mall,” Hayley said and dragged me off to her bunk. Of course, me being the taller one, I had to lift her up, because she was so short.

“Thank you,” she said and giggled.

“Sheesh Hayley, you need to get a little bit taller,” I said and laughed, as I lifted myself up.

She pulled me into her arms, and buried her head in my shoulder, “I thought you said I was perfect the way I was?”

“You are, I love it that you're short, it makes you that much more adorable,” I said and smiled, planting a kiss on her cheek.

“Aww, you're so sweet.”

“Thank you.”

Hayley dozed off, but I was still awake. The guys came back to get us about a half hour after she dozed off, telling me to wake her up and meet them outside the bus.

“Hayley, you gotta get up, come on,” I said and shook her a little.

“Noo mom, five more minutes, please!” she said and rolled over.

“If I was your mom, this would be very morally wrong, Hayley,” I said and she turned around, giggling.

“Yes, it would. Icky incest. Why'd you wake me up?” she asked and yawned.

“We're here, let's go,” I said and pulled her out of the bunk, knowing she wouldn't get up willingly.

“Fine,” she pouted and took my hand, leading me off the bus.

“About time, and once again, you both have sex hair,” Zac giggled and elbowed Jeremy, telling him to look at our hair.

“We were sleeping! Give us a break!” Hayley said and laughed her adorable, cute laugh.

“One of us were, the other one had to sit and watch,” I nudged Hayley, who just shook her head, rolling her eyes at me.

“Where to first, boss?” Josh said and approached with a slushee in his hand.

“First off, you can tell me where you got that slushee in your hand, or die!” I said and he mock-gasped.

“I got it from your mother, she's handing them out for free,” he said and chuckled.

“I'll take your's if you don't tell me, Joshua!”

“You called me Joshua!” he exclaimed, shocked at his full name being put to use.

“Gimme the slushee!” I said and giggled. Most of the band knew, if you had any type of slushee, I was bound to steal it.

“Go get your own!”

“Then tell me where to get one!”

“Annie Anne's Pretzels, sheesh you evil little merch girl,” Josh said and laughed, walking off towards Hot Topic.

“We already had this discussion about me being the merch girl!” I said to no one in particular, since Josh had already walked away. Being as we were in California, Hayley was bound to get recognized, but oddly, it had been an hour and she hadn't been recognized by anyone, but I did see someone that I recognized, and had dated at one point- Joseph Adam Jonas.

“Kristy!” he yelled as he ran up to me, yanking me away from Hayley and hugging me.

“Hey Joe,” I said flatly. I was still mad at him, he had cheated on me with Demi Lovato.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“No, of course not! How could I ever be mad at you?” I said, sarcastically, but he didn't notice.

“Awesome! So listen, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to dinner sometime, maybe reconsider the breakup?” he asked and smiled.

“I'm sorry Joe, but I'm in love with someone else, and I always have been,” I said and gave a goofy grin.

“Aw come on, you can breakup with them!” he said and attempted to put his arm around me, but I moved away.

“I'm sorry Joe, but I'm never gonna leave them,” I heard Hayley grunt behind me, which was her way of telling me she wanted to go before it got any further.

“Aw fine, at least tell me who it is?” he asked and gave his little DJ Danger puppy face.

Instead of speaking, I took Hayley's hand, and held out intertwined hands up to Joe, who gasped.

“You finally got your girl?! Good job, Krist!” he said and gave me a big smile.

“Yes, I did. And thank you.”

With that, Joe walked off, leaving me, Hayley, Jeremy, and Zac all standing there, Hayley staring at me.

“So, everyone knew you liked me, but me!?” she asked and glared at me.

“Pretty much, yeah,” I said and laughed whole heartedly, for the first time, in a very long time.

“And why didn't I know this!?” she asked, obviously not understanding the whole, 'I like you but I can't tell you that because you'll hate me' concept.

“Like I'm gonna walk up to my best friend and be like, 'I have this really huge crush on you and I'm in love with you, sorry, go on and hate me now'. Do I look stupid to you?”

“Do I really have to answer that?” she asked and I playfully shoved her.

“I'd rather you not answer it,” I said and smiled as we approached Annie Anne's Pretzel's. I finally got to the first in line, and ordered myself a slushee, and Hayley a cinnamon pretzel, even though she was standing next to me, and could've done it herself.

“Hey, I know I shouldn't be asking this, but is that the Hayley Williams of Paramore?” the clerk asked as my food was being prepared, and Hayley had left to fill her drink.

“Yeah, it's her. I take it you're a fan?” I asked and laughed.

“I'm a huge fan! I've loved them since All We Know Is Falling. Wait, how do you know them?”

“I've been Hayley's best friend since we were in diapers,” I said and chuckled at this girl's awestruckness.

“That's awesome! Hey, do you think you could get me an autograph?” the girl asked excitedly.

“You can ask her yourself, she's really cool about it. She's not stuck up at all, I promise,” as soon as I finished my sentence, Hayley came back and smiled.

“I'm really cool about what?” she said and giggled.

“Uh, I'll let her handle this one,” I said and nodded towards the clerk.

“I've been a huge fan of your band since your first album, and I was wondering, could I please get an autograph?” the girl asked nervously.

“Of course!” Hayley said and gave her famous goofy smile.

The girl surprisingly, as she handed us our order, already had Paramore's CD with her. Strange. Hayley signed it and smiled, and we walked off to the tables, to eat our food.

“That was awesome, Hayles, “ I said and she looked up at me, her mouth full of cinnamon pretzel.

“What was?” she asked, some pretzel falling out of her mouth, and she giggled, causing even more to fall out.

“Seeing that girl, she loved you. Everyone loves you, and I'm the one who gets to be with you. There is no way you can understand how that feels,” I said and smiled, as she got up a little, and leaned over the small table, planting a cinnamon tasting kiss on my lips.

“I wuv you,” she said and giggled like a little five year old.

“I love you too,” I said as I got up to throw away the empty cup where my slushee once was, and Hayley's pretzel wrapper. I was taken back as someone wrapped their arms around my waist, and I almost turned around to scream at them to get off me, but I realized who it was when they put their head on my shoulder, I could smell the cinnamon breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it, my best friend Pickachu liked it.

Anyways, usually disclaimer: I do not own Hayley Williams, or Paramore. Also, I am aware Hayley is straight, yada yada. :P

Anyways, enjoy the update!