Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

And If I Die Right Now, You'll Never Be The Same

Hayley and I ended up at the airport. Apparently, we were flying back to my house in California. And I wasn't happy about going back with Hayley, either.

Her actions contradicted her words. She said she didn't want to be with me, but she was so loving, holding me and making sure that 99% of the time, she had her hold on me.

And she did, both emotionally and physically.

"Why are we going home?" I asked as the plane settled in the air. She unbuckled her seat belt and got up, walking to the back of the plane.

Probably had to pee, but that still didn't answer my damned question.

I leaned back, relaxing in the seat.

"I'm sorry, I had to pee. You were saying?" her smirk said enough.

"Nothing. Forget about it," I pushed my head further back into the head rest. I was desperate for a way out of here. A way away from her and her confusing little situations.

"Aw Krist, chill! You don't trust me?" she pouted, her lower lip pushed out.

"No, not anymore I don't," I snapped through my clenched teeth.

Her face softened as she looked me in the eyes.

I shivered involuntarily as she placed her hand gently on my cheek and pulled my face close to hers.

"You can trust me, really. I'll never leave you to deal with things on your own," her lips connected with mine in a soft, gentle kiss, leaving me breathless and mesmerized.

I leaned back into my seat, sulking.

"Krist, really. Please don't think I'm using you or something. You'll see when we get home."

I cringed at the mention of home. The home I lived in, with her.

"Just go to sleep, love. When you wake up, we'll be in California and you'll be perfectly fine."

I sighed, pushing my head back into the seat and trying to fall asleep. I waited five minutes with my eyes closed and couldn't fall asleep. The plane chatter and the fact that I had no idea what was going on kept me awake, my curiosity stinging.

"Hayley, please just tell me what you have planned," I managed, though my throat was swollen from her words earlier.

"I can't tell you that. It's a surprise."

Yeah, probably the engagement party for you and Chad, eh?

"Please..." I pleaded, crossing my arms over my chest. The sudden chill wasn't helping my situation.

"Krist, really. Can't you relax? Just trust me."

I didn't have to look at her to know she had a smile etched on her beautiful, breath taking face.

"I can't trust you anymore," I muttered under my breath.

She groaned and held her stomach. I couldn't help but jolt up and look over to her, ready to comfort her in any way I could. That was the instinct that I hated that I had, the one where I knew I'd comfort her any time she needed me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, frantic.

"Just a stomach ache, that's all. It's nothing," she brushed it off a little too quickly for me to let it go entirely.

"Maybe you should go to sleep," I suggested, relaxing in my seat again, still ill-at-ease.

"I can't go to sleep. I don't want you getting any ideas of what my plan is. I know you, you'll snoop around and try to figure it out," she sighed, pulling her feet under her.

"You're sick and in pain. I'm not gonna do anything to cause you stress."

"I'm already stressed out about you," she murmured, low enough for me to hear, but no one else.

"Don't worry about me, okay? Just feel better," I sighed, the breath coming out so thick that my entire body ached afterwords.

Maybe it was something in the air, or maybe I was imagining the pain.

But the pain inside of me, that was no figment of my imagination, it was all too real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys ! Sorry about the lack of updating - I was working on the one-shot I just posted, "Notice Me" and I've written a ton of other one-shots that probably won't be posted. I just felt like playing around with some ideas I had.

Enjoy. :)