Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

These Are The Moments I'm Gonna Remember Most In L

Hayley and I had taken a cab to Zac and Josh's house, where we were to meet everyone in the band so they could practice. We were all having fun until I got a call from my new friend, Sierra Kusterbeck.

"Kristy?" she said, her voice angelic and sweet. Innocence rang all through my ears.

"Hey Sierra," I greeted, more friendly than Hayley would've liked, I'm sure.

Hayley looked at me, confusion sweeping her face. I almost smirked, thinking of the revenge I could get on her for what she'd done to me in the past but, then I'd be using Sierra. And though I hadn't known her long, she didn't deserve that of me.

"How're you?" Sierra asked, her voice giddy and anxious.

"Great, actually. Doing better now that I've talked to you. How about you?" I managed to flirt shamelessly, my conscience not starting on me yet. I'm sure it would later, when I looked at Hayley to see the pain in her eyes, knowing I was causing more and more as I flirted with Sierra, throwing the comments in here and there. It was wrong, I know, but it felt like I was just doing what she had done to me. Half of me felt happy about Sierra but the other half, the half that Hayley controlled endlessly, was feeling like a bitch because of what I was doing to he. I knew I was hurting her, but I couldn't stop. The adrenaline was too addicting to me.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" Sierra's laugh rang into my ear. I could feel the lovestruck feeling hitting me again. It was nearly as strong as what I felt for Hayley, but not there yet. I didn't know if it would get there, either. I doubted it, sure, because the love I had for Hayley was probably unmatchable.

"Thank you," I felt the smile slip onto my mouth. Oh great, now Hayley will definitely be pissed.

"So, I was wondering if um... you wanted to hang out sometime soon?" Sierra asked. I could picture her biting her bottom lip, just like she did when we talked back at the airport.

"Yeah, sounds great!"

"So um... just text me when you have some free time, okay?"

"Sounds good. Talk to you soon, Sierra," I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. The entire band was looking at me, dumbfounded. Zac had a deathly glare on his face and Hayley just looked flat out hurt, while Josh, Jeremy and Taylor were all confused. I bit my lip, knowing I was in deep, deep shit with everyone now. My theory was only proved as Zac pulled me outside to have a 'word' with me.

"What the hell is your problem!" he snarled, releasing my arm from his iron grasp.

"Um. I have friends?" I raised an eyebrow. That's all Sierra was right now, just my friend. And they're making some big deal out of it.

"It's not a friend when you flirt like that!"

"Oh so she's allowed to have friends but I'm not? I lost contact with everyone to be with her, Zac! I'm not gonna let my one chance to have a friend slip through my fingers," I snapped. My hands were clenched into fists at my sides.

Zac looked down at my clenched hands and back up to my eyes.

"You need to stop flirting with her. You're gonna give Hayley the wrong idea. She'll think you're gonna leave her and that'll ruin everything!" he shouted. I'm sure that Taylor, Jeremy and Josh were all eavesdropping somewhere, along with Hayley.

"I'm not flirting. I'm being nice, Zac! There's a huge difference!"

"It's obvious you have a thing for her. You act the same to her as you do to Hayley. Now, tell me that's not messed up!"

"What's messed up is that I put up with Hayley's shit when she's cheated on me and you know I hate that. I told myself if someone ever fucking cheated on me, I'd never be with them again. Now look, I'm fucking with her right now! So don't go telling me that just because I have a new friend, that I'm gonna break up with Hayley because let's face it Zac, you're not me!" I screamed, before turning on my heel and walking off in the opposite direction. I wasn't going far; I just needed some time to cool off before I talked to any of them again. I didn't feel like going back to have another screaming match with Zac, or Hayley for that matter.

My feet ended up leading me to Coldstone Creamery, which ultimately sounded great right now considering my empty stomach. I grinned inwardly as I ordered a vanilla ice cream with M&M's smashed into it. My mouth practically watered when I watched them make it. I hadn't had this stuff in years.

I couldn't help but let out a childish giggle as I paid for the ice cream and sat down at a table. The feeling of immaturity and the ability to let go of my cares didn't last long, though. I started thinking about Hayley, Sierra and all the other things I was putting off facing.

I growled as my phone vibrated in my pocket. Reluctantly, I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

"What?!" I snapped, trying to take a bite of my ice cream.

"We need to talk," Hayley said simply and hung up. My bite of ice cream ended up spewing across the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got my lazy self to finish this chapter. I know the updates are coming really, really slow lately but that's because I'm sick and all this drama and blah.
No excuse, I know.

Enjoy your day. :)

And if the full title didn't show up it's: These Are The Moments I'm Gonna Remember Most In Life