Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I Bleed Confidence From Deep Within My Guts

(Hayley's Perspective)

I couldn't feel anything; not after what she had just said. She was falling out of love with me? She was falling out of love with me because of this girl, who she barely even knew?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Don't take this too harshly, please. Don't do anything rash," she pleaded. I kept my eyes locked on the edge of the table, trying to at least calm down before I talked to her. I knew my mouth would go off and there's no stopping me in the path of my rage.

"Hayley?" she asked. I noticed an edge of fright in her voice. So now she was scared, when I'm the one who just had my heart ripped in two?

"What?!" I responded, more harshly than I intended, but wasn't that expected? Didn't she just use a break-up line on me?

"I really do hope you know that um... well... I'll always care about you..." she fumbled with her words. I looked at her, bewildered.

"You'll always care about me? If you care so much then tell me, why are you doing this?" I shouted. I couldn't control my anger. I couldn't control my hate for Sierra. As much as I loved Kristy, right now, all I could think about was how much of a bitch she was being.

"I didn't ask for this. I didn't ever expect to fall out of love with you. I've tried to will this away since I met her. I don't want to love her. I want to love you and no-one else!" her voice rose to a shout. I'll admit, it scared me at first. I hadn't seen her this mad since Chad...

"It's over, why do you care now? Go be with the bitch. I don't care," I snapped. My anger was flaring faster and faster, just as she was trying to calm me down. I couldn't help over-reacting. I wasn't wanting to yell at her, but all that could come out was screams. I guess this was my way of handling the pain.

"I care because you've been my best friend for years! And if you'd took the time to talk to Sierra, you would realize she is a very sweet girl! Plus, I don't even know if she likes me back."

"It doesn't matter if she does. You just said you didn't love me anymore!"

"I said I thought I didn't! I don't actually know if I don't love you anymore!" she shouted. I think I was break through the wall she'd built.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You said it, it's done," I said, trying to prevent the smile itching at my face. I was finally getting to her and I liked this, seeing her hurt instead of me.

If I was in any state of right mind, I would know what I was saying was just the anger talking. It wasn't what I really felt for her, just rather the pain that she was causing now seemed too much for me. I wasn't used to feeling so much... hurt at once. I wasn't used to being heart broken. This was my first love, after all.

"If you want it to be, then yes, it is," she sighed in defeat, her head in her hands.

"Then it's over," I said as I took the ring off my finger and tossed it at her.

My decision has been regretted ever since I took that ring off my finger.

(Kristy's Perspective)

Hayley's decision to let go of what we had shocked me, but nonetheless, I had managed to find Sierra for comfort. She was in town and came to visit me, after I told her specific directions to my house. Her sense of direction was flawed endlessly.

I sat absentmindedly on the couch, fiddling with the hem of my shirt when she arrived. I told her not to knock, just come in and to my surprise, she did as I told her.

"Kristy?" she asked, wandering down the hallway.

"Sierra!" I yelped, running up to her and embracing her.

"I take it you missed me?" she laughed, surrendering into my arms.

"I really did. I do need to talk to you about something serious later, though," I murmured, my head was buried into her shoulder, inhaling the vanilla scent she carried. It was truly refreshing.

"Okay, we'll talk later. Now, let's get to why I'm here. I hear you and Hayley broke up?" her eyes looked remorseful as she searched my body language.

"Yeah. She broke up with me, but that's a long, long story," I tried to dodge her asking why. I wasn't ready to tell her she was the reason why.

"I've got plenty of time, you know," she smiled.

The feeling that followed shocked me. The smile she sent my way, had me weak in the knees.

"It's not easy to say why that relationship ended, because it was my fault," I gave in to her control over me.

I think that a part of me wanted her to control me. I was not sure how dominant the part that she had of me was, but I knew it was enough of me that she could make me jump at her every whim. The part of me that was left, the part that Hayley had control over, was now much less dominant, seemingly a silent bystander to what Sierra had.

And to think that I thought I understood love in the slightest notion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this one took so long. Busy lately. Family problems and such.

Have a great night/day! (: