Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

I'd Be Lost Without Your Beautiful Love, And Stron

“Hello Hayley,” I said and giggled.

“Aw man, how'd you know it was me?” she said and pouted, as she released me from her hold.

“Cinnamon breath.”

“It ruined my plan!” Hayley pouted.

“Aw what will make it all better?” I asked, just going along for the ride.

She pointed to her lips, and I kissed her, she smiled as we pulled away.

“All better!” she grinned. She could be so much like a little kid at times.

“Where to, love?” I asked and smiled wide.

“How about we go to Hot Topic?”

“Sounds good to me.”

So off we went, to Hot Topic. Hayley ended up buying a ton of clothes, which included a bunch of band t-shirts, and one that said “My Boyfriend's a Superhero” which I didn't get. I only got a few shirts, and a couple pairs of tight jeans, which Hayley was baffled about.

“I have more clothes on the bus, Hayles,” I explained and she nodded.

“I forgot that your stuff was on the bus,” she said and giggled.

“You're very forgetful, Hayles,” I said and she gave me a toothy smile.

Just as I was about to kiss her, my phone rang. I grudgingly looked at the caller ID to see it was Zac.

“Yeah, Zac?” I answered, and turned around to see Hayley gone, to God knows where.

“Hayley got kidnapped! She texted me!”

“You're not funny,” I said and I easily saw Hayley, peeking out from behind a plant. Her bright orange hair was not that hard to find. I saw Zac peek out too, to see me staring right at them, as I hung up my phone, and walked in the opposite direction.

I walked for about five minutes, before feeling someone jump on my back, and wrap their arms around my neck. I didn't think Hayley would do that, but I saw the orange strands of hair fall onto my face.

“Your hair always gives you away, babe,” I said and she giggled, apparently, I was carrying her now.

“I know! It's terrible.”

“It is, because you can never get away with anything. Your hair stands out.”

“I should dye it!”

“No! I like it the way it is,” I said and she kissed my neck, since she was on my back, and couldn't kiss my cheek.

“Aw, fine.”

“Don't kiss my neck like that unless we're alone..it gets me all flustered...” I tried, but she only kissed my neck again.

She giggled and smirked. "It's fun watching you get like this and then have to deal with it."

"You're evil," I said as she jumped off my back, and we made our way to FYE. I wanted new CD's, since I was sick of all the ones I already had. I picked up Between The Trees, VersaEMERGE, The Rocket Summer, Ryan Cabrera, and Thriving Ivory. Hayley giggled when she saw her own CD, which I laughed at, because she was so dorky. As we walked up to the counter, Hayley got recognized.

"Oh my God! You're Hayley Williams!" a girl, who looked about 13 exclaimed as she saw Hayley and I.

"Yes, I am. Is there anything I can do for you, hunny?" Hayley asked and smiled sweetly.

The girl nodded and grabbed her RIOT! CD out of her bag, and handed it to Hayley, who signed it and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" the girl squealed and hugged Hayley. I smiled, then giggled, realizing how long it had been since Hayley showered.

"What?" she asked, confusion sweeping her features.

"You haven't showered in a week and a half, you probably made her stink," I giggled more.

"Oh Gosh! I don't stink," she laughed and rolled her eyes at my immaturity.

I giggled and payed for my CD's, and we left FYE and made our way to Hollister, even though we would stand out like sore thumbs in here, because we were not preps.

I heard girls whisper things as we walked past them, and decided not to take their shit.

"You got a problem, bitches!?" I asked and they turned around, shocked.

I pointed to Hayley, "Do you know who that is, idiots?!"

They all shook their head no.

"That's Hayley Williams, lead singer of Paramore. She has more talent in her pinky finger than you will ever have in your entire life, so continue whispering, you inferior idiots," I said and they all looked at me, wide eyed. I remembered that I had brought my Paramore CD in with me. This would be a good time to use it. I pulled it out of my bag, and handed it to them.

"PARAMORE, bitches. Learn the name, you'll be seeing it alot. Warped Tour '08. Listen to them, and then feel like idiots for talking about her, mkay?"

They nodded and I decided to continue making them feel like idiots.

"Here, hold on," I said and got the clerk at the counter to come over to us, "Do you know who Paramore is?" I asked.

"Oh my God! Yes! I love them! Hayley is awesome!" the girl exclaimed, and then realized Hayley was standing next to her, she squealed.

"Does that tell you douches anything?" I snarled, and they all nodded once again.

"Speak! You were talking about us earlier, talk now!"

"Y-yes..." they all mumbled.

"Good! Now stop gossiping and go away!" I said and they scurried off, clearly afraid. I may be a bit of a girly girl, but I don't take anyone's shit.

"Wow Krist. You went to all that trouble just to defend me?" Hayley asked, as she signed the clerk's shirt. Weird people these days.

"No one will ever insult when I'm around, and get away with it."

"Aww, you're so sweet."

We decided not to stay in Hollister, for fear I might get into a physical fight.

"Let's go watch a movie," she said and we walked over to the movie theatre. She decided, out of all the movies showing, to see Hellboy 2. We got our popcorn, and seated ourselves in the row furthest back from the screen, due to the public.

Halfway through the movie, I was bored, and Hayley was as well. She started making farting noises, and laughing. Many people turned around, shushing her, but she wouldn't shut up.

"Shut up!" a man shouted, and Hayley looked at him, shocked.

"Make me!" she shouted, giggling. The man just turned around, shaking his head at her childishness.

As soon as the movie ended, we both got up and decided to go back to the bus, and nap a little bit. We got back and Hayley ran to her bunk, almost tripping over my shoes that were on the floor. She pouted as I slowly walked back to the bunk area. When I finally got there, after a painstakingly slow walk, just to torture her, she put her arms up, showing she wanted me to lift her. I quickly lifted her into her bunk, and she rolled over, making room for me. I giggled as I jumped in, and wrapped my arms around her small frame. We both quickly dozed off, comfortably. I woke first, nudging her to get up before Zac, Jeremy, and Josh got back.

"Let's get into pajama's before Zac and them get back," I said as I pulled Hayley out of the bunk with me, and we got dressed into matching pajama's that we had gotten from Aeropostle today. Once we fixed our hair so it didn't look like a tangled mess from sleeping, we walked out to the main room in the bus to play Guitar Hero. Josh, Zac, and Jeremy were all still in the mall. I checked the time, it was only 3. We got there at like, 10am, so I guess that wasn't bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now we're really getting into the heavily edited parts, so for the gaps, I'm sorry. I did the best I could. Anyway, here's an update.

To all the people who have subscribed/read/commented, THANK YOU. It means so much to me. I really appreciate reading all your feedback. I cannot thank you enough! I'm greatful for the readers/subscribers/commenters. :D

Usual disclaimer: I do not own Hayley Williams, or Paramore. Yes, I know Hayley is straight, this story is entirely fiction.

Full title: I'd Be Lost Without Your Beautiful Love And Strong Embrace

So long&goodnight.