Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Our Story

Kristy's Perspective.

Hayley's face made me nervous, the way it seemed so sure of all she was going to do. I almost envied her, for knowing just what she wanted. I sure as hell didn't.

"Hey, Hayles. You wanted to talk?" I replied, biting my bottom lip. I was anticipating what was coming for me. This would be the end of all of the cheating, lying and love triangles and it all depended on Hayley's decision.

"Yeah, I did, actually. I need to talk to Sierra and you both."

Sierra took that as her cue to sit down next to me and listen intently to Hayley's choice.

"Look, Sierra, I like you, I do. You're a beautiful, amazing girl. I never wanted to hurt you, but I still love Kristy, even though we've split up and got back together so many times. The two of us just have always been the best friends that were meant to fall in love. And if she takes me back, I really would like to stay close to you and have you around, if at all possible," Hayley sighed, her eyes darting from Sierra to me, taking in our reactions.

My mouth was agape from the shock. I was expecting the final break, the end of her and I, but here she says she's still in love with me.

Sierra looked hurt, but then cracked a smile, just like she always did. She was always the strong one.

"I'm happy for you guys and I'd love to stay friends with you," she grinned, standing up to hug Hayley.

Hayley raised an eyebrow, but returned the hug while I stared at them, still in shock.

How in the hell did this all happen? I never expected her to take me back.

Sierra looked at me and smiled as she put out her hand for me to shake. I rolled my eyes, pulling her into a hug.

"I'll leave you two to sort this out. Call me later. We can all go out to dinner," Sierra smiled one last time before making a quick exit.

The silence took Hayley and I, swallowing us both whole. I didn't know what to say, and neither did she. There was so much to talk about, and no one knew how to start it.

"So, how've you been?" she asked finally, her voice startling me.

"Shitty. How about you?"

She let out a quiet laugh at my response and moved closer to me.

"I've been shitty, too. It seems I always get like that when you're too far away from me."

"So what does this mean?" I asked, confused as she pulled me out of my seat, and into her embrace.

"This means whatever you want it to mean." she grinned, kissing my cheek softly.

"I want to be with you."

"I'm yours."

Her smile was evident, and I was the happiest I'd ever been as our lips met for the first time in so long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's been a long time, but the year anniversary of this story is comin' up, and it was due for an update. I know it's a tad short, but it's 3:30 in the morning where I am, and I didn't want to lose my inspiration.
Have a good night/day/morning. :]