Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Don't Be So Hard.

Kristy's Perspective.

I hadn't felt this happy in so long, knowing that she was mine. I kept my excitement contained, though, just enough to not act like a school girl.

"So, how's it feel?" Hayley asked, looking up to my eyes.

"Fucking amazing, that's how it feels," I grinned. She laughed, shoving me lightly.

"I'd have to agree that it feels amazing, but I don't think I'd say it's fucking amazing. I'm not fucking you," she smirked.

I could feel my mouth open and close a few times, trying to find the right response, but of course, I had nothing.

"I knew that'd shut you up," she laughed, standing on the tips of her toes to kiss me once again.

"It's kind of obvious, don't you think? You were talking about fucking me, which, I wouldn't object a single bit, but I don't think now is a good time, since we've been back together a whole... what? Fifteen minutes?"

"Such a thing as make up sex..."

"Hayles!"

"Sorry!" she grinned, snickering to herself.

"You're a piece of work, Williams, you really are," I sighed, shaking my head.

"And you're really, really tall. Shrink a little, would ya?"

"You're just short. Get some platform shoes," I retorted, my smirk growing at the playfulness between us.

"Now, that was uncalled for..." she frowned. I almost felt bad... until she started laughing.

"Okay, okay, you had me there. I give you that," I laughed, pulling out a dining room chair and sitting down.

"You could give me a kiss and we'd be even, you know."

I didn't have to look at her to know she was grinning again.

"You think you're gettin' off the hook that easy, shorty? I'm still hurting from that tall comment, you know. You hurt my little heart," I turned around in my chair to look at her. She was trying to hold back a laugh, though it didn't last long. She let it out when I started fake pouting.

"I'm sorry I hurt your little heart, then."

"Oh, I can feel the sincerity, Hayles. Really. It's just oozing from your voice!" I laughed, shaking my head at her mock apology.

"Oh, you know I love you."

"Do I? Hmm. I dunno, your little insults could make me think otherwise," I teased, trying to force myself to frown.

"Oh, bullshit. Liar!"

"Says the liar herself. Mind you, I'm not the one who does fake apologies!"

"Hmph!" she laughed, settling herself in my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, bouncing my leg up and down.

"This isn't a children's ride, sit still!" she laughed, pinching my arm.

"I don't wanna sit still. It's no fun. So, sit back and enjoy the ride, why don't ya?" I continued bouncing my leg, but faster. She turned to me, glaring.

"Stop it, or I'll pinch you arm again, but with my nails next time!"

"Eek!" I let my leg settle on the ground, sitting still.

"Thank you, jeez. You were makin' me have to pee..."

"Don't you dare piss on me!"

"I was gonna get up and use the bathroom! I have control of my bladder, thank you very much."

"Well, we never know with you..."

"Oh, shut up," she laughed, kissing me once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of a filler chapter, with mostly dialog, I know, but it's like that to show the new type of relationship they've formed. Ah, I dunno how to explain it. Have a good night/day.