Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

Remember Those Stars?

Kristy's Perspective.

The playfulness between Hayley and I soon faded, as she grew tired. She was lacking in the sleep department, whereas I had slept too much and was restless.

She went upstairs to her room to lay down, while I stayed downstairs to watch TV and try and calm my energy.

I was watching CSI: Miami with Katherine Moennig it when Zac decided to call and mend our broken friendship.

"Hi, Krist," he was gentle in his tone, careful not to reveal anything.

"Yo," I responded, distant. I was still absorbed in the television show. Katherine Moennig was fucking gorgeous.

"I wanna talk to you. Where are you at?"

"Hayley's," I was still paying attention to the show when I heard him gasp.

"You're with her again?" he was flabbergasted.

"Uh huh," I grinned at the screen. It was a beach scene. Fucking sexy.

"When did this happen?" he was anxious, wanting answers, details.

"Today. About an hour ago, actually."

"Who asked who?"

"She asked me."

"That's awesome! I'm happy for you," he had a hopeful undertone in his voice, almost like he was banking on the fact that Hayley and I were back together.

"You're still in the doghouse, Zac, but I forgive you," I laughed a little, remembering saying that to Hayley some time ago.

"Thank you!" he yelped. I grinned inwardly.

"You do realize being in the doghouse means that you have to sleep in a doghouse for me to fully forgive you, right?"

"Um... no?"

"Kidding."

"Not funny! You guys wanna hang tonight?"

"Where at?"

"How about my place?" he asked. I could hear Josh in the background talking about some new guitar riff with Taylor. Then there was a crash, and I heard laughing.

"I can't. Sierra wanted to hang with Hayley and I tonight. Maybe all of us can go to a movie as a group or something," I suggested. Zac had started laughing at whatever was happening there.

"Josh just knocked over a trash can and spilled it everywhere," Zac explained through his laughter.

"He's just so amazing at walking, really."

"He says it ran into him, and for you to hush up, because you're still the merch girl when we go on tour again."

"Tell him to shut up or I'll shove my foot up his ass," I laughed, turning off the TV as Hayley walked down the stairs sluggishly.

She cocked her head at me, and I mouthed "Zac" to her.

"Ah, I see," she smiled. I felt the butterflies coming back to me. This early? No way.

She walked to the kitchen, a certain spring in her step. I grinned.

"Hey, Zac, I'm gonna go. Hayley's awake," I hung up the phone, tossing it back on the couch before I followed Hayley into the kitchen.

"Whatcha doin', babe?" I sat down at the table, turned towards her.

"Rummaging through my empty cupboards for food, what else?" she laughed, turning to face me.

"We could just go out to dinner tonight with Zac, Sierra, Josh, Taylor, and whoever else wants to come..."

"Sounds good to me. Are we dressing up?"

"Fuck no!" I laughed. I didn't dress up hardly ever.

"Well, then," she grinned, walking around the counter to give me a kiss.

I felt so many things running through me at once when she kissed me. I felt fear, happiness, love, passion, desire and just a little bit of lust was mixed in there somewhere. I couldn't feel like this with anyone else, and I realize how stupid I was to think that I could. I was meant for her, molded to be just perfect for her, as she was meant to be just perfect for me. We fit together, like puzzle pieces.

A puzzle that we were still finding the pieces for, and it would take us the rest of our lives to put it together. It would fit together perfectly though, seeing as we were finding the pieces together, loving eachother.

Everything was just a piece to the puzzle, falling into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter for this story, as sad as I am to say that. I've been writing it for a year, and it needs to be finished up. I think it ended on a good note.

I'm not sure as of now if there will be a sequel to it. Stay tuned.