Hello Angel Tell Me Where Are You

Jealousy of a New Found Friend.

“Scarlet, where are you? My mom’s freaking out.”

“I’m sorry, Bob, I just met up with an old friend.” I glanced over at Gerard who was sitting beside me on his couch.

“Oh, well, can you tell me where this old friend lives so I can calm my mom down, her panicking gets annoying after a while,” I laughed at the distress in his voice. “Hey! Don’t laugh at me! It’s true!” I laughed even harder and he scoffed angrily.

“Sorry, Bob, sorry, you have to admit, you are funny when you’re angry,” Gerard looked at me questioningly and held back a laugh.

“Well, can you just tell me where you are so I can stop being angry?”

“Sure,” I covered the bottom half of my cell phone and turned to Gerard, “Gerard, love, what’s your address?” He looked at me and said it into the phone.

“Okay then,” Bob repeated it to his mother, and then spoke in the phone again, “Hi person who’s an old friend of Scarlet’s!” I laughed and handed Gerard the phone.

“Hi person who brought Scar back! Thank you!” I laughed and leaned against him to hear what Bob said in return, the butterflies fluttering slightly, I remembered when I first saw him again, they had almost flew out of my mouth, and they were worse when I read the words that he didn’t want me to see, I was shocked they didn’t make my stomach explode. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Gerard snapping my phone shut. “Well, that was quick,” I said, a little shocked.

“He had to go calm down his mom, apparently, I think he’s jealous of me,” he said this with a smirk and my heart melted.

Like the first time I saw him. I thought with satisfaction, nothing had changed.

“Of course he is,” I said, smirking, he laughed and put his hand under my chin, making me look up at him, he quickly kissed me, I smiled and kissed him back, the butterflies going crazy as he pressed his lips to mine again, I reluctantly broke away, I was about to puke butterflies if it had lasted any longer.

“You okay, Scarlet?” he asked, there was a hint of sadness in his voice; I guess at me breaking away, I stifled a pathetic laugh at this.

“Yes, Gee, I’m fine,” I replied, getting up slowly and walking out of the living room.

“Scar, where are you going?”

“I don’t really know,” I replied, grinning at him, he laughed and grabbed my hand and led me
out the front door.

“Well let me take you somewhere I’m sure you’ll love,” he whispered sweetly in my ear, although it sounded seducing, I laughed to myself and nodded, leaning against him as we walked down the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know I've been thinking.
I have absolutely no idea where my head was when I wrote this.
I think I was just love-sick. You agree?

OMB. I love you all. I really, truly do.
Only one more chapter. -tear-
The next update will be tomorrow, and I'll be writing a lot and doing weekend homework. -sigh-
I'll be holed up all day by hurricane Hannah anyway, so it's not like I'll have anything else to do.

High school was...boring.
And the people are more immature than in middle school?
What's up with that?

BUT ANYWHO. I still love you all. ;D
And, I have a question, how do you get stars?