Hello Angel Tell Me Where Are You

Swings Again...

The trail was littered with the bright colored leaves of autumn, the chill, crisp air filling my lungs sweetly. I had to agree, I loved this place.

“Scar, come here,” I had been lagging behind, taking in this wonderful scenery, becoming lost in my memories, this place was so familiar to me, but so new. I followed the sound of Gerard’s voice through the trees, and when I found him, he was sitting on an old rusted swing. “Remember these?” He smirked devilishly at me as he patted the single swing next to him. I smiled widely, making my way to him, and went to sit on the swing next to his, he pulled me onto his lap.

“I swear to God, if you jump I’m going to kill you, Gerard,” I said as seriously as I could without screaming.

“Oh, you’re not going to kill me, Scarlet, you wouldn’t be able to live with yourself if you killed me,” we went higher and higher, until he whispered ‘jump’ in my ear, I refused to let go, of course he didn’t though. Tumbling through the air, we hugged each other tight, screaming and laughing. We hit the ground with a loud thud, landing beside each other. “I love you, Scarlet,” he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. My heart stopped, but the lack of movement was quickly replaced with the roaring of the butterflies that exploded in my stomach.

“W-what Gerard?” I breathed heavily, feeling my heart resume it’s beating, but this time it being erratic and fearful.

“I said I love you, Scarlet,” he whispered as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, as if it was the simplest thing in the world. I slowly got up, unwrapping his arms from around me gently. I wiped my back free of the leaves and started walking away. “Scarlet, where are you going?” I simply kept walking, needing to get away from this. From those words. I could hear him walking behind me, the crunching of the leaves beneath his feet echoing loudly through the silent park. Knowing he would follow me and, eventually, catch up to me, making me stop and go back to reality. Go back to those four words. Go back to something I didn’t want to. I didn’t want this to happen.

I had learned that if you never let anyone in, than you’d never get hurt.

I had let him in.

And it was already hurting.

“Scarlet! Come back! Stop! You’re going to get lost!”

I knew I was, that’s what I wanted, for him to not find me again, to not feel this anymore, it hurt when he left, it hurt when I saw him again, and now it hurt to leave him.

Love hurts.
♠ ♠ ♠
23 pages.
11, 866 words.
50, 599 characters.
306 paragraphs.
784 lines.

Just thought you all would like to know. ;D

I'm so excited to finally click the little 'Finished' box.
I'm bouncing around my room and I'm surprised I haven't broken anything yet.
Although I also am sad, because I'm going to miss this story.
I've had it forever.

Iloveyouall, I really, really do.
You guys are the best readers/subscribers/commenters/just people I've ever had.
I am so honoured that you all have simply acknowledge this story's existence.

Normally, people ask all their silent readers to comment now, but I'm fine with you staying silent if you wish. I'll still be excited beyond belief.

I wish I knew who all of you were, so I could thank you all personally, but I sadly don't.
So there's a few special thanks that go out to the following people.
PingPong
Covered.In.Cake
All Time Gabbie
xoxktmaexox
and of course,
lock_on_heart
and
Kaya-Bear

Thank you all soo much.
The sequel should be up in a matter of days, I have to sort everything out.
Right now it looks like a huge jumble of words, that only makes sense to me. ;D
My friend was like What the fuck? when she saw it.
But, go look at the layout! It's new! And I made the entire thing! Even the heart!
I'm proud. xD

And again, for about the third time;
Thank you all so much!
Superhugs and skittles for all!