Hello Angel Tell Me Where Are You

This Hole Grows Deeper.

“Scarlet! Guess what! Guess what!” I felt the attack before it happened, and even then it caught me off guard.

“What Gerard, what! I really must know!” I yelled in mock excitement, he looked at me seriously and started jumping. “Seriously, is jumping one of your favorite pastimes or something?” He nodded excitedly and jumped higher.

“You still haven’t guessed what!” I stood there looking at him, moving my head with his jumps, shocked he could go that high, he noticed and abruptly came to a stop. “Come on Scar, don’t ruin all my fun now, please just guess what,” he gave me the most pitiful look a person could manage without morphing into a begging dog.

“Fine, let me guess…you…FINALLY GOT RID OF AMEILIA AND SARAH?!” I said, bouncing
for him and clapping, the pitiful look suddenly melted off his face and was replaced by a glare.

“No, that is not it Scarlet, I wish you would take this seriously,” he turned his back on me and started walking towards the main building.

“Come back, Gerard! You know as well as I do that you still don’t know your way around here.” I shouted, wishing him to hear, he simply looked back at me, an evil smirk on his lips and continued walking in the wrong direction, I sighed and ran after him. When I finally caught up with him, I proceeded in grabbing his sleeve and dragging him towards the ground. “Now, tell me what your deal is,” I demanded once I had pinned him to the ground, this collected a few questioning glances from around the yard.

“Get off of me Scarlet, you’re making people stare,” he said through gritted teeth.

“Like that bothers me, honestly Gerard, you’d think you’d come up with a better excuse than that,” I said, sitting on his stomach and looking at him sarcastically.

“Fine, I didn’t want to do this, but you have given me no choice,” an evil glint flashed in his eyes, “But if you don’t get off of me in a matter of five seconds, no more Snickers or M&Ms for you.” I immediately rolled off of him and onto the dirt, he laughed and got up grabbing my
hand with him, causing me to be involuntarily dragged onto my feet. He interlocked our arms and dragged me towards the dorm building.

“So you’re going to make me walk all the way back to either one of our rooms just to tell me something?” I asked, trying to get out of his grip. He nodded smartly and grabbed my elbow with his other hand, it took us an estimated 10 minutes to get to his room and he pulled me in without much resistance since I had given up trying to get away from him halfway through the elevator ride. He closed the door and released me onto his bed, I sat there obediently watching as he went to a suitcase and started picking through it, he pulled out a pack of M&Ms and threw them at me, once I’d finally gotten them, he pulled out a Grand 100 bar for
him and sat by me, we ate in silence for a few minutes until I decided I’d had enough with this. “So, what did you want to tell me?” He looked over at me and smirked, I waited patiently for him to finish his candy bar and listened as he spoke.

“Okay, so my grandma finally found out about the whole situation with my parents and she found out that my brother and I were in orphanages, she called both, and asked if she could get custody of us and take us to live with her in New Jersey, and they said yes!” He was bouncing on the bed slowly by the time he had finished, I smiled as well as I could manage at him and nodded enthusiastically.

“That’s great Gerard! You can see your brother again!” I managed to sound enthused, but I regretted speaking once I saw his facial expression change almost immediately.

“Scarlet, you don’t really mean it do you?” I shook my head dramatically and looked up.

“No, no I really mean it, I really am happy you’re going to see your family again,” he shook his head and sighed.

“I can’t help that my grandma wants to come get my brother and me, you have no idea how happy I am, but it doesn’t do anything if you’re not.”

…Great, I’m making him feel bad when he should be happy as hell…

…You can’t help it you don’t want you’re only friend to go…

…It’s still selfish of me to be acting like this; I should just let him go…

…It’s not selfish, it’s security, you depend on him more than we all know, so it’s not wrong if you don’t want him to go…

I sighed and shook my head as I realized he was talking. “I could always ask if my grandma could take you as well, I’m sure she would.”

“No, I couldn’t do that, you can go, I promise I’ll be okay, it’s better if you do.” What the hell am I saying? If he goes, I’m going to die here.

“No, no it’s not, because, if I go…” He sighed and looked out the single window on the back wall of the room. “I can’t leave you here, and I won’t, you’re coming with me to Jersey okay?”

“Okay…” I sighed wistfully as I said the single word that would change my life forever. I was enveloped by his arms around me, but the butterflies didn’t come, despite the hole my heart
was falling into as I thought of spending every second with him, I almost jumped from his arms with excitement. I restrained the impulse and snuggled myself into him, letting everything I was thinking that would suffocate me leave, fly right through the open window as I realized this was the best thing that had happened, maybe, in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got three subscribers!
I'm acting like that's a lot. xD

Thank you DarkPassionPlay for the comment on the last chapter.
Everyone else, yours are [very and majorly] welcomed as well. ;D

Alsoo, I've gotten my banner site up and running. We'll be getting story layouts soon, says Dujo. -dances-
BannerBOMB.piczo.com