No Flaws When You're Pretending

Lie

"Hey."

Someone was shaking me and I didn't want to wake up yet.

"Go away," I mumbled, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Lauren," Brendon said pulling the blanket off of me.

"Why can't you just let me sleep?" I said, finally opening my eyes. Brendon smiled at me.

"I know you're trying to break away from your parents rule," Brendon said. "But don't pull away so strongly. You probably gave them heart attack because you didn't go home."

"I don't want to go home though," I said.

"I'm not saying you have to," Brendon said. "It's just they are your parents. They should know where you are so that they don't worry about you and know you're safe."

"You're probably right," I said, smiling at him. I climbed out of Brendon's bed and stretched. I pulled on my shoes and ran my fingers through my hair. "I think I'll head home."

"Good," said Brendon, smiling at me. I walked out of his room and he followed me. "So I'll see you later?"

"Probably," I said. "If my parents don't decide to murder me for staying out all night without telling them."

I opened the front door, but before I left I turned around and gave Brendon a hug.

"Thanks again," I said before letting go of him. "See you later."

Brendon didn't say anything as I walked to my car. I felt kind of bad now. I had lied to Brendon, because I had no intent to go home at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I should update this, since I didn't do that this weekend.
A story of mine you might enjoy: What A Wonderful Caricature Of Intimacy For any of you Ryan Ross fans ;]
Comments??
~Sally