No Flaws When You're Pretending

Set in Motion

When I got to school the next day, I set out immediately looking for Brendon. I didn't have to look far, though, because I found him leaning against my locker, waiting for me.

"Hey," I said when he saw me.

"Hey," he said.

"I have a favor to ask," I said.

"Go ahead," he said, looking at me with curiosity.

"This might sound wierd," I started. "But I was wondering if I could borrow some of your clothes."

He looked at me for a moment.

"Why do you need to borrow my clothes?" he asked.

"Because my mom always has to go with me when I buy my own clothes so she can approve of them," I said. "And I know for a fact my mom wouldn't approve of your clothes."

Brendon pouted and I laughed at him.

"You don't need my mom to like your clothes," I said. "The whole point of this is to have my mom disapprove."

"True," Brendon said, shrugging and smiling at me. "So, do you want to come over to my house after school to get some clothes?"

"Sure," I said, smiling. "I think my mom wouldn't be too happy if I didn't come home right after school. Especially when I don't call."

"Great," he said, smiling at me. "I'll wait for you after school out front and then you can follow me to my house."

"Ok," I said. Brendon stood up straight and headed away from the lockers.

"See you later," he said. I watched as left, smiling to myself. I couldn't wait to finally start breaking my 'perfect' image.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. And sorry if this is seeming cliche or whatever. o.o
Comments??
~Sally