No Flaws When You're Pretending

Makeover

"So what kind of clothes are you looking for?" Brendon asked. We were standing in the middle of his very messy room. Maybe I should make my room a mess. I think my mom would have a heart attack.

"Jeans. T-shirts," I said.

"Well lucky for you, I have a lot of those," he said. "In fact, I think I have a bunch of old clothes I outgrew that you might fit into."

Brendon went over to a closet and opened it, revealing a large pile of clothing. He started picking through it pulling out t-shirts and pants. I watched as he piled some of the clothes next to him, and when he was done he picked up the pile he had made and brought it over to his bed.

"Go try on a few of these," said Brendon. "Just pick a shirt and a pair of pants. They're all the same size."

I grabbed a random shirt and a pair of jeans and left Brendon's room to go to his bathroom. I quickly changed and found that the clothes fit me pretty well. I went back to Brendon's room. Brendon looked me up and down before nodding in approval.

"That's a good look for you," he said, smiling at me. He looked at my feet. "We have to get you some different shoes though."

Brendon went back to his closet and looked around before pulling out an old pair of converse.

"These are too small for me," he said handing the shoes to me. I slipped them on and tied them. They were a little big, but not too bad. I smiled at Brendon.

"They're good," I said. Brendon returned my smile.

"Good," he said. "So, what now?"

"I don't know," I said. "Normally I'd say I should go home..But that can wait. It'll piss my parents off more."

Brendon laughed.

"You are really looking to rebel aren't you?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I've had to go all life being this image of perfection for my parents. I hate it so much. It's time I be who I want to be."

Brendon nodded.

"That's understandable," he said. I smiled at him.

"Thanks for helping me," I said.

"What are friends for?" he asked, grinning at me. He looked so adorable that I couldn't help but step toward him and give him a hug. I think I caught him off guard, but a second later, he was returning the hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. I have a new Ryan Ross story. What A Wonderful Caricature Of Intimacy Check it out please? I could really use some more readers and comments on it :/
~Sally