Fallen Angel

Chapter 4

"Why don't you take a seat,Bella." He gestured toward the present-filled sofa.

"Remember last month, with Victoria, and the newborns," he hesitated until i finally nodded.

"Well after the war, Alice and I went for a hunt," he squeezed his mate's hand and looked up to see her dazzling smile. "And Alice was trying to see into your future but got nothing. I ran over to her and together, we figured out who was blocking our powers."

It took me a moment to find my voice. "Who-o?" It barely came out in a whisper. I looked up at the rest of the family. Rosalie was perfecting her already perfect nails. Emmett was watching a fly fly back and forward. Carlisle and Esme were watching me, along with Edward.

Jasper continued, "Catherine. Alice, do you remember?"

"Oh yeah! She had no sense of style. Kind of like Be- never mind."

Jasper cleared his throat. "Well, as you can guess, she can block the powers of vampires such as our family. " I was surprised to hear him say our family. I didn't think he was too fond of me.

Jasper's explanation about the mysterious Catherine was interrupted by the loud gasps of Alice.

"ALICE!!! What did you see?" Jasper said as he looked into her eyes.

"Well, I guess we're going to be having a visitor. Catherine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffy!! I am sorry it's so short, but I am on a HUGE writers block!! Thanks to my first reviewer The.ghost.of.me! If you want me to continue with Catherine, please comment! Thanks to all my friends and for Breaking Dawn! I finished it in 8 hours!! Thanks SM!!!