Torn

A sinister discovery.

You lie in bed next to Elliot , you look over at Elliot. He’s still asleep.
He really is gorgeous
His dark hair falls over his closed eyes, instinctively you move to kiss his cheek, but you stop yourself at the last moment
What am I doing??
You feel like exploring the castle, just to pass the time, you reach for the notepad and pen by the bed and write a note.

Elliot,
Off exploring – you never said I couldn’t!!
Love Holly xx


You set off down the dark corridor, ghostly shadows keep darting past you making you feel uncomfortable. You soon find a kitchen and find that you are starving, you slip inside and notice that this room is bright and cheerful, unlike the rest of the castle.
“Can I help you dear?” A female voice suddenly asks, making you jump.
“Um yes please. I’m kind of hungry and I’m new ... “ You trail off uncertainly. The lady nods.
“what’s your job then?”
“Oh. Um I don’t have a job. The one who brought me here says that I am a ‘non vampire citizen’”
The lady looks startled. Probably at the fact that there’s a human in vampire land.
“who brought you here?” she asks.
“Elliot” You say, sounding fairly please with the answer.
“Oh don’t be so sure of him! I worked for his father when I was a maid and he played all sorts of tricks on me!”
All the while that you have been talking, the lady had been bustling around making Bacon and Eggs for you.
“I didn’t catch your name?” the lady asks “I’m Mary Pritt”
“Holly Winsendale” You smile at the kind, old lady.
After you finish your breakfast you thank Mary, who has become your latest friend. You make your way down more long, dark hallways, you come to a very large door, and being a naturally curious person, you decide to see what’s on the other side. Very slowly you open the thick, wooden door, and peer inside.

You stand there for god knows how long, petrified, unable to move. The thing in front of you doesn’t move either, it just lies there motionless on the cold, stone floor, suddenly you come to you senses,
You need to get out of there now!
The creature begins to move, you slowly start to edge towards the door, the creature has razer-sharp teeth,blood dripping from it’s mouth, and huge red eyes... And there were bodies lying scattered on the floor. Your heart is beating a million times a minute! Just as you reach for the door handle, it pounces, hooking it’s great talons into your calf muscles, screaming you try and kick it off but it just makes it grip tighter. You begin to feel faint, slowly you fall over onto the cold floor.
Your eyes flutter open to see Elliot’s concerned face peering over you.
“um hi” you say trying to sit up, but you find you cant.
“why can’t I sit up?” You ask nervously, slightly scared at what the answer could be. Elliot takes a deep breath.
“Um the Dinga’s venom paralyses you for at least a month and you were bitten quite badly...” He trails off looking slightly upset. “Why did you even go in there? Don’t you remember me telling you not to?”
“Um no” You say , feeling like an apsolute idiot.
“Oh... maybe I didn’t tell you then.” He grins sheepishly and you can’t help but laugh.
“So.. how long have I been in here then?”
“5 days” Elliot answers, You groan. That leaves 25 at least more days of sitting in bed and reading. You must of looked miserable because Elliot then says,
“But you could be lucky and heal within 20 days!”
“Maybe” You say uncertainly. Somehow you don’t think that would happen.

P.O.V Elliot.
You amble around your room after talking to Holly for a while. You restless Holly. It’s your fault she got bitten by the Dinga. You forgot to tell her about it! You feel so sorry for her! She must of been going through hell when it attacked her. You jump as someone knocks on the door.
“Um come in” You say, standing up from the comfortable chair you’ve been sitting on.
“Hey Sweety! How are you?”
“Oh hi, Alice, im fine thanks.” You say, embaressed. Alice was suffering from a mental breakdown ever since king Lakshmi was killed in front of her by the now reigning king Vadimir. Alice was proned to thinking you and her were going out.
Hope to god that Holly doesn’t see her kissing me
Wait, why should I care about what Holly thinks?
Do I like her?
The answer pops into your head before you have time to think about it.

Yes.

P.O.V Holly.
‘Bored’ was the best way of describing how you felt. Completely bored. There isn’t much to do in the Hospital department, except sleep. But sleeping is difficult when you have bite holes in your leg. Sudenly a thought occurs to you, why was that thing in that room anyway? You are sat thinking about it when the door opens, but it isn't Elliot, as you expected it to be. It is a perfect, gorgeous, insanly hot boy.

It's Matthew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh x Chapter twooooo!
comment and suscribe x