Torn

Matthew

You sit on the bed very quietly as Matthew walks past. He doesn't seem to see you until you cough slightly.
"Hey Holly. How do you like the vampire realm?" He says, without turning.
"How did u know I was here?" You ask.
"I know lots of things" He answers with a wink. You giggle for the first time since you found out you were staying here, when you first met Elliot.
"why are you here?" You ask, and you're suprised to see his eyes turning into a blood red colour.
"That is none of your business!" he snaps, angrily.
You begin to feel uncomfortable in the bed and try to shift yourself. But you fail miserably.
"I am going to go now" Matthew says, and rushes through the door, he barges into Elliot who was walking through to see you.
"Hiya, Holly. Are you ok?" He says as he hugs you, You nod and smile.
"Why was Matthew here?" You ask, trying to sound casual.
"Who?" Elliot says, looking confused.
"Matthew - the boy who barged past you in the doorway just then."
"Oh him ... never seen him before in my life"
you nod and settle down for a quick nap. Your dreams are filled with Ghosts, vampires and Dingas. You wake up screaming just as they are about to stab you in the heart.
Elliot rushes in and holds you close to him as you sob, his arms wrapping themselves around you. His steady breathing calms you down and you find yourself slowly dozing off. The pair of you eventually fall backwords in the bed together and fall asleep; holding each other.

However, you wake up alone. You decide to be lazy and go back to sleep. But Elliot has other plans,
"wake up sleepy head!" He calls as he walks through the doorway with two coffees.
"urgh! leave me alone!" You wail. But Elliot is having none of it, ge whips the covers of you, this wakes you up completly, it's freezing!
"Elliot!" you gasp in mock-horror "How could you do that to me in my condition!" You giggle at his sudden apologetic face, but he soon realises that you are faking it.
"Not much to do when you're like this" He points out.
"Yes, i know" you agree. You both sit there in silence for a while.
"Elliot...?" he looks up and nods.
"Erm ... why was that ... Dinga .... in that room?" You shudder at the memory. Elliot smiles.
"You know, Holly, I think some things are better unknown for now. i will tell you one day, I promise" You nod and smile at him.

'I'm going to find out oneday'
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3!!
COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE X