Torn

Human? Or not?

You have been in the hospital for a week now, and you're bored stiff. You have nothing to do but read,sleep and occasionally chat with Elliot.

Your wounds have pretty much healed but you're still parilised (sp?). As you stretch after a nice long sleep Elliot walks in.

"Hey Elliot." You say, smiling," You know when my dad first left me here?"

"Yeah..." He answers, as he sits down on the squishy chair next to your bed.

"Well, you said "It's a long story" when I asked you why I was here."

"Uh huh" Elliot smirks, "And I guess you want to hear the whole story?
You grin your answer and he sighs.

"Well get comfortable, Holly 'cause this is rather long."
You smile and snuggle under the covers.

"Millions of years ago, when the Earth was brand new. God created the Vampires, demons, werwolves and so on. Well they fought against each other, they killed other species until only a few hundred out of the millions God created were left. God decided that there needed to be a bodied version of him, something that could keep peace and order on Earth. But when humans came, us immortals were kicked out of the world that was rightfully ours. The thing that God had created was punished by the mortals for not being a vampire, demon, angel, or human, it was them all. It was transfigured to be forever trapped as a human.

"yeah, but what has that got to do with me?" you ask, confused.

"Have you ever had sudden outbursts of wanting to create order and peace? And not known how to do it?" He asks. You nod, it's true, you have always wanted peace and love to rule the world.

"Now you know why, hun"
You blink.

"You are the legandary Anisik, and that is why you are here. I am going to take the curse away, so you will be able to free all immortals from banishment, So we can wander freely on Earth."
You don't say anything, you simply sit there, starring at blankly at Elliot, trying to absorb all the new information.

"I'll leave you to think" Elliot says, he stands up and gently kisses your forehead. You are still silent. You cannot move. Slowly the information seeps into your brain.

"I'm not a human??" You whisper to yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
#4 people x
comment and suscribe!!