Torn

Wings

You don't know how you managed to explain to Holly how she was the Anisik. You barly believed it when your father told you! You are sitting on your huge king sized bed, thinking about Holly. You know you stil like her, but she probably doesn't like you back, not in that way anyway.

You walk casually towards the Hospital rooms, thinking about her. You need to see whether she is capable of moving yet. Unfortunatly someone steps in front of you. It's Alice.
"Hey Baby! I've heard a rumour that the human got herself locked in the Dinga room and was paralised! Lets have a look?"
Before you can answer she's whisked you away down the corridors. Alice shoves the door open and drags you into the large room.

P.O.V Holly.

You are lying on the bed reading "Erogon". You hear the door open and you look up, expecting to see Elliot. To your suprise you see a pretty blonde dragging Elliot behind her.
"Um, hey Elliot." You manage after a while. The girl flicks her blonde hair over her slender shoulder and looks at Elliot.
"Baby! You never told me you new this ... mortal!"
You can feel your entire body filling with pure hatred for the girl.
"Well I guess it slipped my mind, Alice" snaps Elliot. Alice pouts and gives him her best 'I am cute so I can make you do anything' eyes. Fortunatly for you Elliot remains oblivious and bends down to give you a kiss on the cheek. You have to fight the impulse to laugh hysterically at the look on Alice's face. Elliot sits down and stares out of the window. Alice hovers for a moment before she sits down.
"So Alice, Are you and Elliot, like , going out??" You ask, hoping the answer to be "No!".
"Of course we are! Arn't we babe?" before Elliot has time to answer she hurries on. "Yeah, my mum and his dad have been friends since forever! And we were introduced in my mum and dad's wedding anniversiary party! And we have been madly in love ever since" She gazes at Elliot for a second before she looks back at you. You can feel your eyes burning, the Anisik must be approaching.

P.O.V Elliot.

You haven't been listening to what Alice has been saying, occasionally you look over at Holly and she seems to be ok.You gaze out of the window for a while, starring at a bird flying past. You glance at Holly and her eyes have turned a blood red colour. You listen to Alice,
"And we have been madly in love ever since."
You can see all colour draining from Holly's face, now she is a pale, ghostly white. She gasps, clutching at her back.
"Holly? are you ok??" You ask, worriedly. She begins to shake violently, she is covered in a sheen of sweat. Suddenly she begins to scream. It cuts through you like a knife. You look around for Alice, and you're not suprised that she has gone. You turn your attention back to Holly. She is still screamimg and tears are pouring down her delicate cheeks.
"Turn over Holly" You command, but she doesn't, or can't. So you flip her over yourself and with one swift movement you lift her PJ tank top so you can see her back clearly, to have a look at her back. To your horror you see angry red marks cut into her pale skin. You try to sooth her by stroking her head, but it doesn't work, she continues screaming. After a few more minutes she stops. The marks have set into thick,crusty scabs forming a pattern of three angels and a triangle,tangled in vines that are consuming them, each angel is holding a different object, one is holding a stone heart, another, abow and arrow and the last is holding the sun. Each is obviously meaning different things. Holly is just lying there silently, while tears pour down her cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww poor Holly x = (
COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE PEOPLE!