Torn

Elliot's father

Stil P.O.V Elliot.

Holly lay there for a few minutes before she spoke.
"I want to see it"
You nod a reach for a mirror. You hold it behind her so she can turn her head and see into it to see her back, you feel so sorry for her when she sees the scabs. Her tear streaked face alone makes you want to reach out and hold her, and never let her go. But you settle for just gently stoking the back of her head as she stares in horror at the scabs on the back.
"I'll never wear a decent dress again!" she wails "If the marks mean something that some people know they'll know I am whatever it means!"
"I'll call my father ... maybe he will know something" You tell her. Even know you're dreading seeing the madman.
"But that will take AGES!" She complains, you wink at her.
"I have my ways" A few moments later the doorbell rings"
"You wait here.. I'll get it" You say and then run downstairs. you can hear her yelling "Well I'm not going anywhere am I?" as you reach the bottom. You open the door to reveal a tall, thin and very pale man.
"Hello son." He hisses." This better be very important! I do have work you know"
"Yes Father, believe me, this is very important." Your Father follows you upstairs and into Holly's room.
"Hey Elliot. Who was it?" Her eyes nearly pop out when she sees who is behind you,looking both bewildered and angry.
"Is this what you called me out of an extremly important meeting for!!?? Some silly mortal who's ill??" His eyes turn red and you can sense his anger.
"Um actually sir, I'm an Anisik and I have random angel scab things on my back and I was wondering what they were" Holly pipes up, Father's glare subsides and he strols over to Holly.
"Where?" He asks cooly, She points at her back.
"Turn over please." You leap in to help her. You raise her PJ tank top again so your Father can see the marks. You hear him gasp.
"No! You can't be!"
"What? I thought he knew I was the Anisik" You ask Elliot.
"Oh I know that! But not only are you an Anisik...you are also the legandary Koritsas, only one in the entire world, including the vampire realm. No others have been created but the power can be passed on to their first child"
"Hold on... How can I be an Anisik AND a Koritsas?" Holly asks, clearly confused.
"The Koritsas is the main Anisik. There are about 3 Anisiks in the world. But only one Koritsas" You tell her, she mouths "Oh" and smiles.
You sit down on the chair next to her, Holly's face is stil the pastey white.
'wow ... she's even pretty when she's pastey and white!' you think. You then leave her to sleep, as she is completly exhausted.

P.O.V Holly.

Elliot's father had left and Elliot had went away to find out more about the Koritsas apparently. Your back still aches from the scabs. You lie down and think of Elliot, and how nice he's been to you. Slowly you drift off to sleep.

You are lying in the middle of a beautiful garden, there are water fountains everywhere. You're in a white,floaty dress that you've never seen before. Suddenly it begins to rain heavily. You're about to get up and run inside when a tall figure appears beside you. It tells you to be the ruler of all immortals. You nod and turn to face it. It's a man who is suddenly towering over you and grinning. You realise in shock that it's Matthew, he pulls you easily off the floor and begins to kiss you. You push him off in discust. To your horror you find that it's Elliot now. He leans in and kisses you gently

"Argh!" You shout as you wake up. the image of Elliot kissing you stil fresh in your mind. But you've kissed him before! When you first arrived in this place you kissed him! But you really wanted to kiss him in the dream. You look at the clock, 6:30am. Far to early to wake up. You roll over and try to forget about the dream. It's just a dream anyway. In no time, you're fast asleep again, not dreaming at all
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh x here's #6.
The updates will be slower now, I'm afraid = ( hehe
comment and suscribe x