I'm Burning Can't You See?

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"Yeah?" I asked nervously.

"Grab your jacket and lets go." Georg grinned.

"Wha-where are we going?" I yelled after him but he just kept walking. I grabbed my Framing Hanley zip up hoodie and my phone. I threw my jacket on as I was walking down stairs.

I saw the boys standing in front of the door.

"Finally," Gustav sighed grabbing for the door.

"I wasn't even-" I started.

"It was too long." Gustav called back to me out the door.

There was a car waiting for us in front of the house. We got in and I was sitting in between Tom and Bill, while the other three sat in the side seats.

"Ok, so where are we going?" I asked still confused.

"To have fun." Tom smirked down at me.

"We are going to a club opening and it's really important for our image to be there. So don't fuck up, Tom." Bill looked over at his brother who sighed rolling his eyes.

"We could just say I have a girlfriend-"

"No, because that means its me." I cut Tom off.

"But it would look good for us..." Bill persuaded.

"Fine." I crossed my arms taking a deep breath. Great, I get to be Tom's girlfriend. At least he was completely gorgeous... I mean famous?

"Since you're my girlfriend now, I might need to know some stuff about you." Tom softly spoke playing with his lip ring.

"Umm, lets not get too excited. It's not even for real. And if I told you anything then I would maybe, kinda sorta have to kill you," I knew that line was cheesy but I thought it would make him shut up... Yeah, I was wrong.

"I'm willing to take my chances," His smirked turned into a grin. I didn't have much to say to that, all I did was look into his eyes. And for a second I saw something different. I don't know what but it was good, because my stomach all of a sudden took a couple flips.

"Ok guys we're here," A voice from the very front of the car called stepping out. Thank god for him. Otherwise I would still be staring at Tom like he was me... Shit he was still staring at me. Ok, just act like its nothing, like you don't even know.

The door opened and cameras flashed like crazy. Tom got out and voices erupted from all over. He reached in and grabbed my hand. Here it goes. I got out Tom's hand still in mine and it seemed like there was a constant flash as the voices started to get louder.

As the other boys got out they followed Tom and me to the entrance of the club. I heard a lot of 'who is your new girlfriend, Tom?' and 'how long have you guys been a couple?'. Ha if they only knew.

We were directed to a booth and we all sat down. I sat on the inside of Tom while Andreas was next to him. Bill was across from then Georg then Gustav.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Tom asked me finally letting go of my hand.

"Water please?" I replied.

"Water? Really?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I quit drinking."

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Georg asked from down the table.

"Bad things happen. Can you please get me a water?" I smiled as Tom's face went from shock to interested.

"I like bad things," He grinned as he slid down the booth. I shook my head rolling my eyes. I couldn't help but smile at how cute-or-funny? he was. When he got up he grabbed Gustav by the shirt pulling him along.

"Georg, I think that girl wants you," Bill laughed at how she was starring at Georg.

"That surprises you? Ha, watch how its done Billy boy." Georg walked over to the girl.

"So, umm Stephanie? Do you wanna dance?" Andreas asked.

"Umm, I don't want to leave Bill-"

"I'll be fine. You go ahead." He waved us off. Thanks, Bill.

Andreas grabbed my hand pulling me towards the crowd of dancing people.

"I have to warn you, I'm not great at dancing." I told him. Even though I was on the school dance team since I was a sixth grader, but he didn't have to know.

"You're doing great," He smiled looking down my body. I didn't know if I liked it or if it made me feel awkward. But the longer we were dancing the more it didn't feel awkward. And I think I kinda liked it. He wasn't so bad after all.

Tom's P.O.V

I got up to get Stephanie a drink. I didn't want to go alone so I grabbed Gustav pulling him along.

"OK let go of my damn shirt. I know how to walk." Gustav pushed my hand off of him.

I laughed reaching the bar. I got her water then turned to Gustav who was elbowing my side.

"What the fuck?" I pushed his arm away from me.

"Look," He nodded to a group of girls gawking at us.

"You know I think I'm going to sit this one out. But you go for it." I said walking back to our table.

When I got back only Bill was there. "Where did Stephanie go?" I asked setting her water down. He pointed to the dance floor and I saw her beginning to smile. Only seconds later it stopped seeing who was dancing next to her. Andreas.

"What are they doing?" I said mostly to myself.

"I think they call it dancing?" Bill said sarcastically.

"Really Bill? Is that it?" I asked rudely.

"I think Gustav could use a wingman," Bill pointed.

"Maybe." I still looked at Stephanie who looked to be having the time of her life. She looked so beautiful... or hot? But I guess she wanted Andreas. Wait, why the hell do I care? "I'll go check."

Stephanie's P.O.V

We all walked to the parking lot. Tired as hell from dancing most of the time.

Andreas slowed next to me grabbing my arm. "I know we just met today..." He paused. He isn't about to ask me out is he? "Well I have never met a girl like you, and well..."
He leaned down stopping to look in my eyes. His were really pretty, but I thought there was going to be something more, something well extraordinary. He continued down touching my lips softly. I heard Georg and pulled back quickly.

I looked to the boys behind us and almost felt guilty. Mostly because Tom starred at me then walked past me to get into the car.

We all got in and the only ones to talk were Georg and Bill. They laughed about the girls in the club.

We got home and I said goodnight to all the boys. Then headed upstairs.

I put on my pajamas and went into the bathroom to do my nightly duties (cleaning my face, brushing my teeth, throwing my hair up).

I was almost done putting my hair up into a messy bun when the door opened. It was Tom, who didn't even look up at me. He went straight to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush. I turned to the door leading to my room then stopped turning back towards him.

"Good night," I smiled at him.

"Gute nacht," He mumbled so I could barely hear him. I walked closer to him.

"Whats wrong?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about it," He continued to brush his teeth.

"Ok well I was just trying to be a good friend but if thats how you wanna be." I turned to give him his space and walk to my room.

"Are you kidding me?" He raised his voice a little. I turned around and he was starring at me.

"Umm I don't think so?" I said confused.

"Do whatever you want." He threw one of his hands turning to the other door.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I was still confused.

"Vielleicht sollten Sie nur Ihre Augen öffnen und Sie würden erkennen, den die Hölle die ich bespreche!" He yelled. *Maybe you should just open your eyes and you would see what I am talking about*

"What?" I wish he would just tell me.

"Nothing it's not important," He turned again.

"Ich habe gehört, was Sie gesagt haben! Aber es macht keinen Sinn dumm!" I yelled back. *I heard what you said! But it doesn't make any sense!* I opened my door and before I closed it I looked at him. He just stood there looking dumbfounded, I rolled my eyes slamming my door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??
Please let me know how you like the story.
But you can totally hate me for not updating quickly!