I'm Burning Can't You See?

But If She Does?

It had been a couple days and I was loving my new life here. I got out of the shower thinking about this. While I got dressed I heard my phone go off telling me that I had received a text. I grabbed it and it was Andreas telling me he had to do some stuff today for his mom.

I walked downstairs seeing Gustav walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"We have a show and some band stuff to do." He explained. I saw Bill walking downstairs.

"Hey," He said giving me a hug.

"Almost ready?" Gustav asked Bill.

"Umm, not exactly." He mumbled walking down the hall.

"Doesn't surprise me," Gustav rolled his eyes. Tom and Georg walked down together talking.

"Here," Tom held out his hand with my IPod in it.

"Just keep it until you get back," I pushed his hand back gently.

"I hate leaving you again, but I have to." Georg fake pouted. I laughed shaking my head. Then I turned to a small desk sitting in the hallway. I grabbed a pen from and turned back to Georg.

"Give me your hand," I told him and he stuck it out like I said. "Now I think I can manage. But only if you call me." I laughed finishing the last of my number on his hand.

"I'll call you every second I'm gone," Georg said sarcastically.

"Georg, lets not get too carried away." I joked and he gave me a crushed look. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Bill!" Gustav yelled.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." He walked down the hall to us.

"Finally," Gustav said giving me a hug then walking out of the door. Bill hugged me next.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Georg dramatically sighed.

"You're retarded." I laughed giving him a hug then he walked out. "When are you guys going to be back?" I asked Tom giving him a hug.

"I'm not sure. But no longer than a week."

"A week?" Thats too long. But then again it's only a week.

"Ja," He smiled. "Where's that pen?" I held it up to him. He grabbed it along with my hand. "If you ever get bored, or you just wanna talk." He gave me my hand back with his number on it. I nodded as he walked out of the house. I pulled out my phone and put in his number. I couldn't help but smile. For some reason I felt like I had just got the quarterback of the football's team number. And where I'm from thats huge! But whatever I have a boyfriend. We were just friends....

.........

Its been about four days since the boys left. Andreas and I had hung out a little bit, but I was missing them like crazy.

"Have you heard from Tom or Bill?" I asked Simone. We were baking, this is what she does every time the boys leave.

"Bill called me the other night. But he didn't know when they would be back." She said rolling the cookie dough. "Haven't they called you yet?" She was now getting a cookie sheet to put the cookies on.

"Nope," I sighed. We put the cookies in the oven then took a seat at the table.

We talked about when the boys were younger. She was in the middle of a story about them failing at cooking when her phone rang. She began to rapidly speak German.

"When are you coming home?" She asked whoever it was, "Ok I'll be there tomorrow. Love you too, bye." She hung up.

I gave her a hopeful but questionable look. "That was Gordon. He is coming home tomorrow."

"Who?" I asked completely clueless.

"My husband." She got up to check on the cookies.

"I'm going to get some fresh air," I smiled at her then got up and walked out the front door.

I sat on the front steps. It was a little cold so I had my hoodie on. I was caught off guard as a car pulled up the driveway. I smiled as they got out and walked up to greet me.

"Hey hun," I greeted Andreas as he walked up to me wrapping me in his arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you," He kissed me.

"I guess thats a good enough reason," I said kissing him again. I grabbed his hand as we walked in. I stopped when Simone saw Andreas.

"Umm, do you care if he is here?" I asked.

"Of course not. He is like my own, you don't even have to ask." She replied walking into the den.

"Come on, we'll go to my room," I pulled him up the stairs.

"About time," He smirked. I rolled my eyes, what a great way to ruin the perfect five seconds we had.

He shut my door behind him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck as he walked us to my bed. He kissed my lips now leaning on me so I had no choice but to fall on the bed. He got on top of me still kissing me.

"Simone," I said, I didn't want her to walk in or something.

"She won't come in." He continued. He put his hands on the bottom of my shirt and started to pull up.

"But if she does?" I stopped him. He sighed and got up. He locked my door then came back to me.

"Better?" He didn't even let me respond because his mouth was already connected to mine. He pulled my shirt and hoodie together off of my body. He acted like he was in a hurry because he didn't take any time to take off my pants. Was this really happening? I expected my first time with him to be.... Well... more gentle? Before I knew we were both completely naked and he was grabbing my hips. He pulled me roughly making me thrash into him.

Note to self: Next time wear bubble wrap.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter and the next are one but are way too long.
So I just kinda cut them in half.

Comments??