My life as a rock star's son

3

I was sitting outside waiting for her to walk home with me. I found out, I live near Sam, she just moved, so now we walk home together now. I know her inside out. I never knew a girl this well more than her, well, besides Stella, which I never see any more. Sam and I have Science, Gym, and choir together. So, we always "study", which really means, " we do nothing".
I saw Sam come over to me and she looked pretty sad, but still looked cute.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as she sat down next to me. Yea, she sat next to ME.
" My parents are getting a divorce. I was sent to the main office for the news. Why they couldn't wait till I got home? I don't know. Oh my God, my life is over." And Sam bursted out crying her eyes out. She looked hot with her eyeliner running. I gave her a hug and she cried in my shoulder, I felt bad for her.
" Hey, you know, you can always come to my house if you need to run away. I mean, we live a house away. I'm here for you, you are like my sister. C'mon, let's get home. If you want to?" I told her.
" Thanks, but I'd rather sit here for a bit. " She said, and a her eyes twinkled.
I walked a few inches away from her and she called to me," Hey, you can come to my house when ever you need me, Joey. "
I turned back, and smiled and she smiled back.
___________________________________________________________________
I came in the house after school, but I didn't see my mom standing by the door like she usually does, I'm not sure why, but she does. I heard moaning from my parents room. Gross, I don't even know what is going up there.
" Hello?" I yelled through out the house, I could only hear my echo. I ran up the steps and I saw my parents bedroom door was close. I opened the door and-
" AHHH!!! Oh my fucking God! MOM!" I yelled as I saw her on top of some guy, who did not appear to be my dad one bit.
" Honey, I, umm, I umm-" She tried to explained to me.
"What Mom? You cheat on my own my father, you are a slut!" I said and left the room and my dad came in the house.
" Dad! Come up here, NOW!" I yelled down to him trying not to cry.
" What, Joey?"
" LOOK!" I said as I pointed at their door, and I bursted out in tears.
"OH MY GOD! ADIE!" He yelled, which then Jakob heard as he came in the house, then ran up stairs.
" What? What? I wanna know!" Jake said as I pushed him away from the scene.
" Jake, you are way to young to look, I promise." I told him.
The guy ran down the hallway, with my dad right on his heels.
"Oh I see your point," Jakob told me as we watched the deadly chase.
* * *

After things cooled down, we were in the living room, for a family meeting.
" Adie, what the Hell were you thinking?!" Dad asked my mom as she was crying her eyes out.
" Who was he, Mommy?" Jakob asked.
" Why Mom? What's wrong with you?" I asked with anger in my voice.
" Stop! I'm sorry. I had too many beers today at a bar and I saw this guy. Well, then you saw what happened next." She said trying to catch her breath in between words.
" This is the second time, Adie, enough is enough. I'm getting a divorce. " My dad said and stormed out of the house.
" Mom, you took this too far. I can't be with you any more, I love you, I think. But Mom, you are the one hurting this marriage, not Dad nor Jake and I. I'm leaving you for good." I said and Jake followed me to our room.
"Where will you be staying at, Joey?" Jake asked me as I started to pack.
I paused, and thought, ' where can I stay?' Then, it hit me. Sam's house.
" I know, Jake. Call Mike and see if he will take you, Okay?"
" But, I want to be where you are, Joey. I need my brother at this point."
" I know, I know. But where I am going is not for you, I'm sorry."
And he left the room to call Mike, and he said he will take Jake.
I packed my stuff and I left for Sam's house.