My life as a rock star's son

4

I rang the doorbell, and Sam came to the door.
"Hey, why are you here?" She asked, I felt tears running down my cheek.
"My parents. They are going through a divorce, too."
" Come on in, lets go to my room." She said, I was surprised she said her room. But her parents were fighting, and they didn't even notice me.
Her room was painted a dark green room with, you guessed, Green Day posters all over the place. We sat on her bed, and our talk went like this:

SAM: "So, tell me the whole story."
ME: "Well, my mom was cheating on my dad for the second time, and now she went beyond the line. Let's see, over the summer, my dad caught my mom having oral sex with some guy, and that lead to the separation. And my brother and I were living with our Grandma for a while. I mean, my break was starting off smooth, the possibility of being on tour with my dad, then, this happens. She is such a whore. Mom was never like that, my 'rents were in love.
I have no clue what went wrong. But it's not my problem. But they went to martial meetings, but those were no help, and then a month later, this happened. Life is unfair." I told her all this and I laid on her bed, trying to hide my tears.
" Wow sorry about that. I thought I had it bad. Mine are splitting for good, my dad has been arrested way too many times, various reasons."
We looked at each other and we leaned in for a kiss. We made out for five minutes, then she pulled away.
" What? Did I hurt you?" I said staring in her, at this moment, green eyes.
"No, I just, ugh. I can't explain it. " She told me, staring back. It was a long pause, and before I knew it, I was on top of her, and passionately making out. A few times I heard her moan my name in my ear.
" I want you, Joey." Sam said in a sexy voice in my ear. I was getting hard, very hard.
"I never had sex before," I said to her.
" Me neither. I think we are a little too young for this. Sorry, Joey." Sam said, and we went back to making out on her bed. When we were done making out, I had her wrapped in my arms laying on the bed with her.
"I think I love you," I whispered in her ear.
" You think? I love you so much. Ever since we met, I knew I wanted to be with you." She smiled up at me and I kissed her.
_______________________________________________________________

The next morning, I woke up and looked around. 'Shit. Did Sam and I do it?'
Sam was already awake and I asked what happened then she told me all we did last night is we made-out. How can she remember that, but I can't? Oh well.
"Well, I went down stairs, and my Mom was in the kitchen and told that my dad was gone for good. He committed suicide last night." Sam said and bursted out in tears. We hugged while she cried in my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry, Sam. I'll be here for you. I love you a lot. I will never let you down, like a time like this." I told her, then she looked into my eyes. "I love you with everything I have, thanks, Joey." She said with a smile and we kissed, as we stood in the middle of her room.