My life as a rock star's son

5

" Wow, I mean, whoa." I couldn't finish my sentence, I was stunned about what I heard.
" Oh my God, this MUST be a dream, I gotta wake up. There is no way my Dad can be dead, he missed his daughter's 15 birthday!" She said and looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Today is your birthday?" I said surprised and wide-eyed.
"Umm, yeah. I told you a month ago, wow, you have a very short memory loss." She said and we laughed.
" Hey, it was a month ago, I can't even remember what I ate last night. So don't blame me!" I said, Sam feel down laughing.
"God, it wasn't THAT funny! What?" I asked looking down at her.
" Nothing, HAHHAHHHAAHAH! Ugh, my eyes are watering up," She said while I was helping her up.
" Wow, like I said, nothing. You are way too funny, I guess thats what I love about." Sam said with a smile.
"Thanks, NOT!" I said and hit her with a pillow, but not that hard. Just in the stomach. We had a pillow fight, until her heard a knock on the door.
"What the hell happened in here?" Her mother asked us, as feathers were flying around still.
" Umm, we'll clean it up, what do you want?" Sam asked her mom, giggling in between her words.
" Well, your party guest are coming soon. And- Who the hell are you?" Her mom stared at me.
"Well, I'm your daughters boyfriend, Joey." I said with a smirk hoping she wouldn't kill me.
" Oh. Well, I guess you can stay, too." And she left us all alone, again.
" Shit, I guess I gotta call my parents. Wait... I'll let them suffer. Show them all the pain and hell they put me through. " I said, and walked down stairs with her.
" What is today, anyway?" Her mom asked we stared at her like, 'What? You don't know?'
" Saturday, mom. You should know, you are the one who planned the party. Duh."
"Oh thats right, plus with last night..." Her mom said some other things but I saw that Sam was in deep thought.
" Hey, baby, are you okay?" I asked when I put my arms around her tiny waist.
" Yea, I was just thinking. This night will be horrible. I miss my Dad so much, beyond belief. She said while looking ahead, not taking her eyes off a picture of her dad.