Destined To Be

Can we talk?

Kody’s P.O.V.

I guess I better tell Steven that I’m moving. I grabbed my hoodie and walked down the stairs I called to my mom.
“I’ll be back mom I’m going out for a bit I’ll be back in about an hour.” I really don’t want to do this.
“Okay honey I’ll put your dinner in the microwave.” She called back.
I walked out my side door and began my short walk to my guy with the green eyes home.
How should I tell him, ‘Steven I’m really sorry but my mom is making me move to Colorado’ no that wont work. Oh here’s his house I can’t believe it that walk went so fast. I walked up to the door, Knock Knock. Steven answered the door.
“Hey Kody I wasn’t expecting you to come over today.”
“Yea neither was I but I just decided to hope you don’t mind.” I told him nervously.
“Of course not why would I miss seeing you my one and only true love.” The green eyed boy standing in front of me said. God he’s making this so hard.

“Steven can I come in I need to talk to you about something important.” I said I need to get this over with now.
“Yeah come sit down on the couch, okay now what do you need to tell me?” He’s so innocent this is gonna kill him inside.
“Steven honey my mom is making me mo-move!” I told him now breaking down and sobbing uncontrollably in his arms.
“Shh shh Kody it’ll be okay.” He stated while rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.
“No it wont we can’t be together then.” I told him my sobs now subsiding to a whimper.
“Kody no matter what we will always be together, now where are you moving to?” he asked like it was just a bock away from where I lived now.
“Colorado.” I stated.
“Well Kody I think we will just have to make the long distance work for us. Think how special every time we see each other will be knowing that it will be not as often and something new will always be happening to us.” He reassured me. Wow he’s right; he always thinks on the positive side I love him for doing that.
“Yea your right Steven thanks.” My whimpers now gone.

“Your welcome you want to watch a movie?” he asked me.
“Sure do you have Hook?” I love that movie.
“Yes I do, let me go get it.” With that he went to get the movie and came back in a few minutes. He put it in the DVD player and we snuggled up on the couch.
“I love you Steven”
“I love you too Kody” He replied. With that said I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people please comment the only comments Im getting now are manly from my cousin so PLEASE I'm begging you comment