Next Upon A Time (Goldilocks)

Horrible Teeth, Booze, Lords, And Complete Humilia

Inside the cabin were a bar and a posh restaurant. She had some second thoughts about this. But the food looked irresistible. She checked her purse. There were millions of cobwebs, 14 spiders, and 4 mice inside it.
“I’m running short this month, granny,” she explained.
“That’s OK dear,” the old lady said with a weird big grin. Her teeth were horrible by the way…

The people in the cabin looked like drug gods. With 50 tattoos all over there bodies, they looked like old drawing books, and had 46 pierces (and that’s just in their tongues). They asked if Goldilocks wanted any beer.
“No, thanks. I’m fine. I’m too young anyway,” she said.
“Aw, c’mon!” said one of the men, “Just one teeny, tiny, minny sip! It won’t bite!”
“OK, fine. Since it’s free,” she responded, taking a little sip. She liked it. “Wow, it’s kind of tasty! But I feel like it has a similarity with horses.”
“Ahh, don’t mind anything about similarities! Let’s just party!” suggested the gang.
“Well…maybe I can use a little drink.”
“That’s the spirit! Bartender! We’ll have another round!”
Unfortunately, Goldilocks took many mugs of booze and got drunk.
“Barten (hic) der! Get (hic) me a (hic) drum of (hic) martini!!! And (hic) make it (hic) a double!! (hic, hic!),” she commanded slamming her mug on the counter. Then she fell fast asleep.

Next thing she knew was that she was on the grass outside the cabin.
“What the-?!” Goldilocks knew there was something wrong. She felt her pocket. Her GPS was gone. That means that they were burglars.
“No-o-o-o!!!!” she exclaimed. Goldilocks was doomed. She didn’t have any money or any way to go home. “I can’t do this! Earn money I must!”