I Take My Chances at Truck Stops and State Lines

Chapter One

Name: William Eugene Beckett the Third
Age: 23
Tall. Sweet. Hilarious.

Name: Valentina Alice Ross
Age: 21
Loud. Cute. Accident-prone.

Name: George Ryan Ross a.k.a. Valentina's older brother.
Age: 23
Lovable. Hyper. Protective.

Name: Alison Marie Chislett a.k.a. Valentina's best friend and Michael Guy Chislett's little sister.
Age: 20
Short. Insane. Easily distracted.

Name: Michael Guy Chislett a.k.a. Alison's older brother.
Age: 25
Brotherly. Strong. Australian.

The Bands.
Name: The Academy Is... [Michael Guy Chislett, Andy Mrotek (the Butcher),Mike Carden,Adam Taylor Siska (Sisky), William Beckett]

Name: Panic! At The Disco [Spencer Smith, Ryan Ross, Jon Walker, Brendon Urie]

Name: Fall Out Boy [Joe Trohman, Peter Wentz, Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley]
___________________

Start Chapter One.

"RYAN! WHERE'S MY FUCKING HAIR STRAIGHTENER?!" I yelled.

It was just about time for us to leave to go on tour with my brothers band, Panic! at the disco. Along with The Academy Is... and Fall Out Boy.

"Uhh I don't know, Val!"

Like hell he didn't.

I went into the restroom where he was, and there, in his abnormally long fingered hands, was my hot pink hair straightener.

"GEORGE RYAN ROSS. HOW DARE YOU USE MY HAIR STRAIGHTENER." I yelled at him.

"DON'T KILL ME! MINE BROKE TWO DAYS AGO!" he screamed.

"All the more reason for you to not use mine, bro."

I tackled him to the ground, in order to save my straightener from getting any more boy germs on it. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate boys. Not by a long shot. Boys are the meaning of life more then half of the time. But not my brother. That's just wrong.

We wrestled for about 5 minutes until we hear this "crunch." We look between us, and there my pink life saver was snapped in half.

"Oh. Just for that, I'm going to call you Ryro this whole trip. Six months of Ryro, bro. Starting now." I threatened.

"No. I swear to god, Valentina, if you even THINK of calling me "Ryro" on that bus, at ALL, I'm sending you to sleep with Dirty." I'd love to see him try.

"Good luck with that, Ryro." I say. "Let's go get another hair straightener for us before the guys come." I say. We jump into Rya- RYRO'S car, and go to Ulta to get two more straighteners.

___________________

While were just buying these extremely hot contraptions, I guess I'll introduce myself.

Hi. I'm Valentina Alice Ross. I'm currently 21 years young, and I have a job with my brothers band. I'm the camera girl! Oh yes, you're jealous. Don't hide it. No it's a cool job. I met my best friend through this job, Alison Chislett. Yes, there is a relation to Michael Guy Chislett from The Academy Is... She's his little sister. Anywhore, we love our jobs, and get to work with each other often. More about me, um.... I love music, and taking random pictures. I have hazel eyes, and I have a very bubbly personality. Just don't mess with me. I have a fetish with lemonade, and I hate crossing bridges. I live with my brother, the guitarist for Panic! At the Disco, Ryan Ross in Las Vegas. No, I'm not a whore, nor do I ever plan on becoming one. I'll never stoop that low. Everything else, you'll probably figure out with time.

___________________

So, by now we're just sitting around the apartment, waiting for the tour bus to show up carrying the rest of the band. Then we'll meet up with the other two buses at a gas station at the Nevada border. One of those buses will be carrying Fall Out Boy. The other one is carrying The Academy Is... and Alison. She swears to me she'll introduce me to the rest of the band this time. This is good. I've toured with them once before, and I've still yet to even meet her brother. Yes, sad, I know. So, this will be one hell of a half year.

Me and Ryro hear a knock at the door.

"It's open!" Ryan yells. Brendon walks into our apartment, followed by Spencer and John.
"You guys have everything together?" Brendon asks.

"No, were just sitting on here, waiting for you guys to go pack it for us." I say.

"Nice, well go get your bags and meet us out at the bus. Were supposed to meet the others at 1pm." Brendon said.

"Darn Valentina, we've been caught. Okay, we'll meet you out there." Ryan says.

The others walk out, and Ryan and I get our crap. We walk out and put our stuff into the bus, excluding my cameras of course. Walking into the bus, I already see the idiots made the bus like home already. Clothes all over the floor in the bunk area, and pillows strewn across the floor. Mirrors are on the ceilings "For sexual enhancement" as Gabe Saporta once told me. I set the day stuff on the end of my bunk, and lied down to go to sleep. Did i mention it was only 6am? Well yea, it was. And I'm not a morning person, so good luck at seeing me up for another 5 hours. Me and Alison were up all night talking on AIM till like, 3am. It's amazing I was even able to get up, let alone me being in a good mood this morning.

"When and where's the first concert?" I heard John ask Brendon.

"Um.... It's in Utah, I didn't even look at the city, we'll just ask the driver when we're there, and it's tomorrow at 7pm. So we'll probably have a few hours to kill before we have to be at the venue." Brendon replies.

Great. I have to stay on this bus for about 24 hours straight. I love my job, but gosh. That's just bad. Oh well. This trip should be interesting none the less.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alison wrote this one(:
My computer has issues when it comes to putting pictures on Mibba, and I'm sorry for that.
Alison, would be me, so just look at my profile, and Valentina is my number one friend on my list, so just see her profile also.

Everyone else you can find on basically any image search engine.
Thank you!