I Take My Chances at Truck Stops and State Lines

Chapter Four

"BUT IT'S CUTE!" I heard a voice hiss.

"I don't care Brendon, you won't do that to my sister."

"But LOOK AT ITTTTTTT. It's adorable!"

"Brennan, give me the camera."

"No. Them laying on each other is just adorable."

"Brennan..."

"No."

"I do have to agree with him" I heard another voice say.

"You aren't helping." Said the second voice, "Now, you have to three, Brendon..."

"No."

"One..."

"I'm getting it ready..."

"Two...."

"Get set...."

"Three!"

FLASH.

"Oh my god, what was that?" William yelled, fully waking me up, and me falling off of the couch.

'That's the second time in two days I've woken up in midair...' I thought, 'Wait.... what did he just take a picture of...? I was on William just now... ACK.'

"HAHA! I just got a picture, and now I'm going to spam The Academy Is...'s Myspace with it!" Brennan yelled running off to the back of the bus.

My head started throbbing, and I glanced at the clock. It read 9:07 AM. Well, could be worse.

"..... What was that?" I asked, pushing myself back on the couch.

"Brennan blackmailing you, more than likely." Ryan said, "Although, I'm not exactly sure why.... You guys team up against me, and never fight with each other."

"You never know." I said, "You never know."

____________________

After wrestling the camera out of Brendon's grasp, and not putting the picture all over The Academy Is...'s Myspace, we sat playing Lan Xbox.

It's so sad how a girl can kick guys asses at Halo.

Me and William were teamed up, and were totally pwning the other 3 teams.

"YES!" William yelled, high-fiving me.

"How on earth did we lose?!" Ryan said. He was with Alison, who isn't that bad at Halo either.

"Because they cheated!" Brendon accused us.

"Oh, you're just mad because we paired you up with J-Walk" I said.

"Opsh. I heard that." Jon said, "And it hurt."

"The truth hurts, boy." Spencer said.

"Spencer has to be the most knowledgeable person on this bus." Ryan said.

"Uhm. Chyea. OKAY." Alison said with a "Ryro, you be crazy." look on her face.

While they argued over who was the most wise person on the bus, the real wise ones realized the bus had stopped, and went to go get something to eat.

Me and William saw a Starbucks across the street, and decided to get Frappuccinos. The fact it was glacial November weather didn't bother me, I was always cold anyways. About halfway there, he randomly stopped. I looked up at him with a questioning look on my face.

"So.... I was thinking.." William started.

"Yes?"

"We should go out sometime." He said.

Little did he know, when he said that I almost passed out because I was so freaking happy.

"Yes. We should." I said.
"So then, next night stop?" He tangled his freezing cold fingers with mine.
"Next night stop." I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alison wrote this one(: