Got Me Going Crazy

Joseph Adam Jonas and Lily Rae Johnson were the best of friends when they were little. They shared cake, slid down the slide together, and told each other scary stories at night.

But then, the Jonas family suddenly moved away. It hurt little Lily to think that they left her, out of all people. She was like their only daughter. But as much as she tried to, she couldn't stop thinking about them... the Jonases. After all, Nick, Joe, and Kevin became extremely famous as a band known as The Jonas Brothers. She still couldn't stop thinking about them. Actually, she couldn't stop AVOIDING them. Especially because of the fact that she lived in the Jonas Brothers's hometown. There were posters of them EVERYWHERE. Even in the supermarket.

What happens when Lily is re-visited by her favorite Jonas and former BFF... Joe? Do they instantly re-click and become best friends again? Or is it something...more?
  1. We Meet Again
    Introduction to the story. Lily's in for a surprise, isn't she? And in English class, too. (:
  2. The Jonas Household
    Home, sweet... 2nd home. Lily visits all the Jonases.
  3. Why?
    Secret about to be told, then an interruption. Girl walks in, Lily gets upset. What's happening? Read this chapter.
  4. Windows
    As Lily finds herself mad with Joe, she realizes that she still loves him. Will Joe be as apologetic? Are they still just friends?
  5. Kisses and Crying
  6. Hand me the pizza, next time.
    Will Lily forgive Joe?
  7. The Doorbell