I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 11

I woke up again with Mason awake and playing with my hair. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back and passed me a mirror. He had messed up the perfect bun I had put my hair in while we were riding home in the limo. It looked atrocious. I cracked up laughing as he laughed back.
“Do you like my creation?” He said between laughter.
“Oh my gosh, you are so good!” I said sarcastically, earning a kiss on the cheek from Mason.
“What are you guys laughing about.” I heard Bryan grumble from his bunk. That only made us laugh harder, waking Bryan up. The rest of Boys Like Girls could sleep through an earthquake. Mason jumped off my bunk, me following, as I told Mason I was going to get something out of the merch storage, because I left my lanyard on one of the boxes. He kissed me goodbye and I slipped on a pair of shoes. I walked off the bus and toward the storage area. (Um, I think you guys might’ve noticed this or not, but the bus wasn’t moving, we stopped for a store break) I went to the storage truck and got one of the drivers to open the door for me, I climbed into the truck, looking on the many boxes. I found my lanyard and suddenly 3 heavy boxes, filled with cds, tee shirts, and buttons, fell on my wrist.
“Ow!” I yelled, hoping a driver would come on the bus, but all I saw was a scrawny Ryan Ross jump from the top boxes.
“Yeah, good luck selling merch now.”
“Ryan, you know you’re a jerk. If you really liked a girl, why would you hurt her? Just screw off! I love Mason and if you freaking get in the middle of that you’re going to be lucky if you can sing at the end of this freaking tour! Now go and try to explain to Brendon why you hurt me or anyone, right after I call him.” I grabbed my lanyard and noticed a large bruise was on my wrist. I winced at the pain and glared at Ryan jumping off the truck. I left him there for security to take care of him. He collapsed to the floor crying. “Ryan, you’re not going to make me feel sorry. Go screw yourself.” I shouted loud enough for him to hear. I called Mason who was on my speed dial and after the 1st ring he answered.
“Hey Blaire.” He said happily and then noticing I was crying from the pain in my wrist. “What happened?” He said sympathetically.
“I’ll tell you and the guys when I get to the bus…just keep an eye out for me, I don’t think I can get the door open.”
“Okay? I’ll talk to you later, I’m going to tell the guys. I love you.”
“I love you too, Mason.” I said hearing a click. I hung up and walked toward the Boys Like Girls bus. The tears stopped and the pain had gotten worse in my wrist. I know I hurt it bad. Well I know Ryan hurt it bad. I made it to the bus, with Bryan opening the door, noticing my eyes were red and he held the door open for me. I was instantly hugged by Mason. Crushing my hurt hand.
“Ow.” I mumbled.
“What happened?” Martin asked.
“Well lets just say when I went to get my lanyard Ryan hit some heavy boxes on my wrist and now it is killing me.”
“I’m going to kill him.” Mason said trying to walk around me.
“Mason don’t, Ryan will just start more drama.” Bryan said calling the doctor.
“You’re right, thanks Bryan.” Mason said helping me on the couch and handing me a pillow to put my right wrist on. He sat on my left side, and held my left hand as we waited for the doctor. Just about 15 minutes passed and there was a knock at the door. Bryan answered the door and soon the same doctor Mason had check out his ankle walked through the door. He sat on my right side and checked my wrist, as Bryan told him what I had told Bryan. The reason I wasn’t talking was that the pain in my wrist was unbearable.
“Its pretty obvious its broken. I’ll get my nurse and we’ll put a cast on it. I’ll be right back.” The doctor said scribbling something on his clipboard and walking out the door to get a nurse to help him.
“He broke my freaking wrist.” I said leaning back. Mason planted a kiss on my cheek.
“It’ll be alright Blaire…” he said reassuringly “It’ll be alright…”
♠ ♠ ♠
:[ awww.
Ryan's not going to ALWAYS be a jerk. Just lemme get through more chapters.
More updates tonight.