I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 14

“But how would they do that!” Ant shouted.
“They don’t have to have a reason; Canadians like bacon.” Bryan said a-matter-of-factly.
“But how come they have the world’s best bacon there!” Ant stated.
“Ant let it go, if they were going to have the world’s best bacon anywhere be glad it’s not in Mexico.” Martin said coming over to the couch tapping my feet so I could move them. I lifted my feet and he sat down and I slung my feet over his lap. Mason chuckled and played with my hair.
“Yeah….”Ant said and then silence took over.
“I can ride my bike with no handlebars…” I said randomly with everyone staring at me like I had 4 heads. “What?”
“Do you want to break your other arm?” Paul said.
“Poolie, do I look like I’m enjoying a cast.” I said pointing to it.
“No, but if you don’t have any handle bars on a bike your going to wreck!”
“And; Your point is? I’ve done stupider things before.”
“Oh yeah. I can remember a few.” Bryan said laughing.
“Oh! I wanna hear all about them.” Mason said smirking.
“No. You wouldn’t. Bryan don’t look at me like that.” Soon Mason stood up and carried me to the other lounge. Bryan following us.
“Okay so there was this one time where Blaire was supposed to be cleaning her room and she almost fell out of her window.” Bryan said laughing, Mason carrying me bridal style snickering.
“How do you fall out of a window Blaire?”
“Well you sit near it and you just go, ‘you know I wanna jump out a window’ and you ‘almost fall’ out of it.” I said snickering.
“So you’re not suicidal or anything.”
“Oh no. I wouldn’t dare be.” I said snickering.
“I want a snickers bar.” Mason said randomly, with the most serious face I had ever seen.
“Ew. Hershey’s are the way to go.”
“Oh no, you didn’t go there.” Mason said smiling.
“Oh yes I did. And by the way they are better.” I said smiling back.
“Come on, they’re snickers and the snickery goodness!” Mason said kissing my forehead.
“Okay next stop I’ll get you a snickers.” I said kissing his nose.
“No! I’ll get my snickers bar and a Hershey bar for my love.” He said smiling.
“How come guys are so unreasonable?” I said with him laughing and kissing my forehead.
“I don’t know.” He said trying to hold in laughter.
“Guys what are you doing back there?” Ant yelled, probably filming.
“Talking about totally awesome candy bars!” I yelled jumping from Mason’s arms with Mason halfway flipping out, thinking he dropped me. “I’m alive Mason, you okay?”
“Oh, okay. I’m good.” He said laughing and kissing my cheek.
“Well we’re at Best Buy and we’re going to look for our cds. Wanna come?”
“Well sure.” Mason said wrapping his arms around me from behind.
“Well I guess I’m going to be pushed out of here whether I say yes or no, so yeah…” I said leaning my head back on Mason’s chest.”
“Oh yeah TAI Tubers that’s Mason Musso and Blaire Donahue all cuddly-wuggly!” Jack screamed.
“God Dimmit.” I said laughing. Mason giggled and kissed the top of my head.
“So are you guys dating?” Jack asked.
“Well naw Jack.” I said sarcastically.
“Yeah Jack, way to point out the obvious.” Mason said resting his head on the top of mine.
“Hey guys, lets go get our cds!” William yelled from the front of the bus.
“We’re coming Beckett! Gosh.” I said grabbing my cell phone and my sunglasses and giving Mason his cell phone and sunglasses. I put mine on my face while Mason put his on his face, slipping his phone into the pocket of his red skinny leg jeans. I slipped mine into my black skinny leg jeans. He was wearing a ‘The Cure’ shirt and red skinny leg jeans, while I was wearing black skinny leg jeans and a ‘3OH!3’ shirt. We walked to the front of the bus to see everyone in sunglasses with cell phones in their pockets. Hannah had her head in her hands shaking her head back and forth, obviously because Will is hyper enough to hang out with Brendon and actually keep up with him. I yawned and jumped off the bus steps with Mason behind me. Everyone else piled out, cameras in hand; walking to Best Buy’s back entrance, because come on, who wouldn’t freak out if they saw the tour busses out side of Best Buy. That would be odd.
“I love you.” I said to Mason.
“I love you too.” Mason said back kissing my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] More later.
Its FRIDAYYY.
Tomorrow I'm helping my mom with stuff for her work.
My dads gotta go to Ohio for work training so my mom was going to go with him.
I live in Virginia, so we're getting part of Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hannah. Just rain though. Nothin too bad.
Updates later onnn :]
->B