I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 15

We walked through the back entrance, meeting the workers who were keeping the bands from getting killed by fan girls and we started our quest for the new cds.
“Okay TAI TV is mixing together with Ant Cam to bring you…uh…TAIBLGMS TV!”
“You are so nerdy Jack.” Mason said laughing.
“I know.” Jack said smiling.
“Okay I found our section.” Bryan said looking at the ‘Classical’ section and not realizing it. “What the-“
“Bryan! We’re in the classical section! Get a grip.” I said turning towards the new releases. “Hey Bill. Found it.” I said instantly getting William’s attention. He ran over and snatched the cd off the shelf.
“Yay! We love you Blaire Donahue.” William said jumping around in circles. Mason pulled me closer to him.
“I love her more.” Mason said sticking his tongue out.
“Oh yeah!” William said giggling.
“Yeah.”
“What’s so special about you, Musso?” William said in a fake intimidating tone.
“I can do this.” Mason said then crashing his lips on mine. He broke the kiss with William looking down at us laughing. We glanced at each other and started to laugh.
“I found Boys Like Girls’ cd!” Sisky said running around shouting it at elders faces.
“Sisky, don’t be rude. Say it, don’t spray it.” I said letting him run around Best Buy with the guards behind him. “Did The Academy Is… find the caffeine storage?”
“Yup.” Mike said walking over.
“How come you’re not running all over the store.”
“I’m not a coffee person.”
“Ah. Me either.”
“Yeah if it wasn’t so coffee-ish it would be different.”
“Yeah, you’ve got a point there.” I said continuing the small talk.
“You guys are so annoying.” Chizzy said laughing.
“I know. But I’m related to Bryan, so it’s genetic.” I said leaning back onto a corner of a row of cds. I looked over and saw a familiar album cover. “Hey Mason, honey, found your cd.” I said tossing it to him.
“Thank you Blairey.” He said dragging out the ‘y’.
“Your welcome Mason.” I said dragging out the ‘n’.
We got William and Sisky’s leashes and dragged them out of Best Buy. Just kidding, but Mason bought their cd, Bryan bought a copy of Boy’s Like Girls’ cd, and William got a copy of ‘Fast Times At Barrington High’ before we left. Mason grabbed the bag, and once we got the ‘a-okay’ to go to the bus that’s exactly what we did. Me and Mason were the first ones to walk back, considering the others we’re probably still getting checked out.
“So.” Mason said leading us out to the bus.
“So.” I said looking up at him.
“Your arm feeling any better?”
“A little.” I said grabbing his hand with my left hand.
“But hey, you’ve got me while your hurt.” He said smiling down at me.
“Yeah. Do you know when the next concert is?” I asked him.
“2 days. Montana.”
“Ah. I don’t know how I’m going to handle screaming fan girls, but if they get too close I’ll use my cast as a weapon.”
“Yeah, that’s why they give them to you right?” Mason said smiling opening the door for me. It was September, so the leaves we’re turning the different colors of fall and slowly falling off the trees. It was so pretty in whereverwewere. I didn’t even know/care where we were as long as I was with Mason. Mason got his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the bus door, letting me go in. I was getting used to having the cast on, because I know not to walk straight onto a bus, there’s going to be a left hand turn as soon as you get on. Its something you come to learn. I waved to the bus driver, Red. Me and Mason walked to the back lounge, and sitting down on the couch.
“What’s the driver’s name?” Mason asked getting comfortable on the couch.
“Red. Why?”
“Because Mike Carden’s been calling him Eric for a couple weeks.” He said laughing. I laid down on the couch next to him and curled up next to him.
“Our friends are dorks.” I said.
“You can say that again.”
“Our friends are dorks.”
“I love you.” Mason said giggling.
“I love you too.” I said pecking his lips.
We curled up and fell asleep on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] Bout to go to bed.
Cant live with myself if I didnt post that.
Mike is stupid.
First its coffee, not its Red/Eric.
Haha :] I'm watching That's 70's Show.
Can you tell?
Lol :]
->B