I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 17

BLAIRE’S POV

I woke up curled up next to Mason in his bunk. ‘Great-he probably drank all of our Gatorade.’ I thought. Mason woke up next to me and looked over at me and smiled.
“Lets get out of the bunk- its cramped.” Mason said giggling.
“You’re right.” I said laughing and getting off the bunk. It was like 10 am, and the rest of the band wasn’t awake-Chris was on the front lounge couch because he didn’t want to sleep on one of the extra bunks. He thought he was imposing. Ha.
“Oh yeah Blaire guess what?”
“Oh my goodness what?” I said smiling.
“You know Pink?”
“The girl or the color?” I asked tilting my head to the side.
“The girl…” he said in a ‘duh’ kinda way.
“Oh yeah, she’s awesome-why?”
“She’s hopping on the tour!” Mason said smiling.
“Sweet!” I said making my way to the back lounge. “When do we meet her?”
“When we get to the hotel in…” Mason said checking a clock “2 hours.”
“Cool.” I said sitting on the couch rubbing my eyes.
“Aw, is Blairey tired?” Mason said walking over.
“No.” I said pouting.
“Aw, she’s a cutie.” He said pinching my cheeks.
“You know you’re the only one enjoying this?” I said laughing. He smiled and turned the tv on.
“Oh my gosh. Its Napolean Dynomite!”
“You’re a dork. But the movie’s awesome.”
“Well we’re watching it.” He said laughing.
“Okay then.” I said in a fake mad voice. He turned the channel smiling and leaned back on the couch. “Popcorn would taste really good now wouldn’t it?” I asked tilting my head.
“Yeah it would…” Mason said putting his hand on his tummy.
“Would you like me to fix some?” I asked looking at his pitiful ole self.
“Please Blairey?”
“Okay, I give in to your cuteness.” I said kissing his cheek.
“Most people do.” He said laughing.
“Hey guys.” Red (the driver) said.
“Whoa, that’s what you look like when you’re not getting gas or driving.” Mason said laughing, Red joining in.
“We’re at the hotel, we were closer than I thought, if you guys wanted to go on in to the manager you can, I’ll wake up the guys.”
“Okay thanks Red.” I said giving him a hug, and Mason patting Red’s shoulder walking to his bunk, me following. We both got clothes and took turns getting dressed in the bathroom. I put on a Paramore shirt and a pair of neon yellow skinny leg jeans. Mason had a Boys Like Girls shirt on and a pair of red jeans (but of course!).
“What shoes are you wearing today?” Mason said following me to where everyone kept their shoes.
“It’s a Nike Dunk day isn’t it?”
“Yep I’d say so.” Mason said laughing and kissing my cheek as I put my shoes on, him doing the same. “You know, you look like Hayley Williams with black hair.” Mason said smiling.
“Ha, I just noticed that.” I said laughing.
“Nerd.”
“Dork.”
“Loser.”
“Liar!” I said pointing and laughing. Mason started laughing, and grabbed our overnight bags for the hotel we were staying at for the night. I took mine out of his hands and we walked off the bus. We walked into the hotel, instantly seeing Pink talking to the tour manager.
“Blaire, Mason, I was looking for some people off the tour, is your brother still asleep Blaire?”
“Probably not, Red said he was waking everyone up.” I said with Pink walking over.
“I’ll leave you guys to talk, I’m working on getting all the keys.” The manager said running over to the information table.
“Hey, I’m Pink, and from what I know you’re Blaire and you’re Mason, but other than that I’m dumb.” She said smiling and we all laughed.
“I’m Mason Musso from Metro Station, I’m the lead guitar and vocals.”
“Oh yeah, your voice is like, amazing.”
“Why thank you, I think the same of your voice.” Mason said smiling.
“I’m Blaire Donahue, Bryan Donahue from Boys Like Girls’ little sister.” I said.
“Well that’s a lot to say in one breath.” She said laughing. “So I take it you two are dating?”
“Yep.” Mason said putting his arm around me.
“Cool! You guys make an awesome couple. This is my cell phone.” She said holding her cell phone up. She took two sheets of paper with random numbers on it. “This is my number. You do the math.” She said winking and giving us each the papers and walking to get her key waving goodbye.
“She seemed nice.” I said smiling.
“Yeah, she did. Lets get our keys.” Mason said walking over to the manager getting our key. We made our way to our room and walked in and our jaws dropped. It was a high end fancy hotel-with a arcade?
“Wow, I just fell in love all over again.” Mason said.
“Hey what about me?” I said in a fake whiney voice.
“Yeah, Yeah.” He said joking around with me. I shut the door and kissed him on his lips.
“I love you Mason.”
“I love you Blaire.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha a lil' short, but I didnt really have much time to work on it, I'm really tired and stuff, so yeah, I'll try to get an update out tomorrow, but now I'm working up ideas on what can happen at the hotel. (NOTHING OVER PG RATED DONT WORRY haha) Bryan would kill me if I did that x].
Well anyways.
This goes out to THE NIKKI. The Nikki who Trace almost killed x[.
Brendons girl :] aw :]
haha, well :] than.
Oh yeah, and I send my best wishes out to everyone who was hit by Hurricaine Ike. That thing is horrible!