I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 18

“Hey Blaire, I’m going to get something out of the bus, you wanna come?” Mason said smiling.
“Eh, sure.” I said smiling back, “What are you going to get?” I said walking out the door, Mason’s fingers intertwined in mine.
“My guitar, I have got to practice for tomorrow, because I think I really forgot how to play ‘Shake It’.” He said chuckling.
“Wow, and to think you wrote it. That’s pretty sad, but oh well, I get a mini concert right?” I said smiling, walking into the elevator. Mason followed me and hit the button to the bottom floor.
“Yep. That’s just ‘cause I love ya’” He said putting an arm around me and kissing my cheek.
“Aw, fan girls would kill me if they heard that.” I said smiling.
“Yep, they would.” He said laughing. The doors to the elevator opened and Mason and I walked out towards the doors of the hotel. We walked to the bus, which was at the closest curb, and Mason looked in the storage (they keep instruments on the bus in case they need them). Mason grabbed his guitar case and mini-amp.
“Do you need help, Teddy Bear?” I asked.
“Its not necessary, Blairey Boo.” He said closing the storage door and walking over to me.
“Ridiculous.” I said grabbing the mini amp and smiling.
“Fine.” He said pecking my lips. He smiled and walked toward the door. He opened it and held it for me as I walked through. He ran to the elevator where Bryan was holding it for him. I ran behind him and we piled into the almost empty elevator. “Thanks Bryan.” Mason said leaning on the wall.
“No problem Mason.” Bryan said doing the same. “Blaire?”
“Yes?”
“Why are you carrying an amp?”
“Because I don’t want my darling to have to carry it all by himself.”
“Your arm is supposed to be broken.”
“I know, that’s why I’m carrying it with my left hand. Duh.” I said smiling.
“Wow Blaire…” Bryan said turning to look at the wall.
“Hey Bryan, what’s so interesting about the wall?” I asked questioningly.
“Oh my gosh- its like- elevator-y.” He said laughing.
“Okay then.” I said turning to look at the doors. ‘Two more levels to go.’ I thought.
“Well this here is our floor.” Bryan said walking to the elevator doors so he could hold them to let us through.
“We’ll see ya later Bryan, thanks again.” Mason said.
“Okay, no problem. Night guys.” Bryan said walking to his room. I followed Mason to our room and he slipped the key in the door and pushed it open. He held it for me and as I walked by I pecked his cheek and sat down his amp. He sat down his guitar case and sat on the couch. He leaned his head back and my cell phone rang.
“Leave us alone.” Mason mumbled into a pillow. I giggled slightly and answered my phone.
“Hello?”
“Is this Blaire Faith Donahue?” the voice on the other line said-it sounded like an older woman.
“Um-yes ma’am.” I answered looking around the room.
“Well I’m pretty sure you think your parents died when their house burned down.”
“Um excuse me, but did you say think?”
“Yes. Your parents died in their vacation house-the other house is perfectly fine. Now I must ask-who is older, you or Bryan?”
“Bryan is.”
“We will give Bryan a call-you two own the house.”
“Seriously?”
“Yes-the house, and everything in it- is yours. Well Bryan’s- but yours too.”
“Okay thank you so much…um, I didn’t catch your name?”
“Rose.”
“Thank you Rose.”
“No problem, Miss. Donahue.” Rose said, a click following. I hung up my phone and smiled towards Mason.
“What happened, hun?” he asked patting the couch beside him. I sat down.
“My parent’s vacation house was the one that burned down, which means Bryan owns the house in Boston now.” Mason smiled wide.
“Which means, now you and Bryan can live in the house instead of the crappy apartment!” he said hugging me.
“Yep!” I said hugging him back. He kissed the top of my head and soon enough our door was rammed open by none other than Bryan.
“Yay!” he said joining in on the hug. We all laughed and Bryan was then the smartest person alive.
“Mason, is there anything you have to do after tour for a couple months?”
“No, nothing but watch ‘Hannah Montana’ and be hit on by Trace’s younger sister, why?” He asked with the straightest face I’d ever seen. But come on, I’ve seen Mason watch Spongebob, now Hannah Montana. This gets better by the minute.
“Well how about we send you to California to get some stuff packed and we fly you to Boston and you can stay with us in the mansion I now call my home.” Bryan said smiling.
“That’d be awesome!” Mason said, smiling.
“Yes, that would!” I said, smiling too.
“Well then its planned.” Bryan said smiling. “Tah-Tah oh young ones.” Bryan said walking out the door.
“What?” I asked holding back laughter.
“Hello? I own a mansion now, I have to be sophisticated!” Bryan said pouting.
“Okay, go ahead and talk all ‘sophisticated’ in your room.” I said putting air quotes around sophisticated.
“Fine.” Bryan said walking out. “G’night.” He said closing the door. Mason stood up and I jumped on his back.
“What?” he said smiling.
“You’re going to be my roommate.” I said smiling.
“Oh yeah.” He said smiling.
“You know what, have you ever spoke in all questions?”
“What?”
“What do you mean ‘what’?”
“What?”
“Don’t you know?”
“Know what?”
“What what is?”
“No.”
“You lose!” I said kissing his cheek.
“Now you lose!” he said pecking my lips.
“Okay. Go get Brendon!” I said pointing toward the door.
“Hey I can take you anywhere, you’re on my back.” He said smiling.
“Oh god no.” I said wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. He opened the door and got Brendon, Ryan, William, Sisky, Bryan, Martin, Hayley, Josh, Pink, Alex, and Christofer.
“Blaire I’m scared.” Hayley said, on Josh’s back holding on for dear life.
“Hayley, me too. Can you guys tell me where you’re taking me?” I asked.
“No, you’ll see in a minute.” Mason said smiling toward Josh. They went down a flight of steps and turned out of the hotel.
“Close your eyes.” Mason shouted. I closed my eyes and instantly I felt cold water take over me. I swam up and noticed where I was.
“Darn you Musso!” I shouted laughing, freezing cold, in the middle of the hotel pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not supposed to be on right now x]
I was sick, but I had to type up an update so I was going to post it (I'm writing in my special notebook for the rest of the day, and I should have an update out tomorrow.)
Read my lovelies :]