I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 2

“Mason your band needs you. I suggest you stop kissing on Bryan’s sister and meet them at their bus!” Paul yelled.
“Fine!” Mason said sighing then kissing me on the cheek. “I’ll be back when they let me go.”
“Okay.”
“Bye, love you.”
“I love you too.” I said smiling. He returned the smile and jumped off the bus.
“So what’s new with my best friend.” Paul said leaning on one of the bunks in front of me smiling.
“Nothing much. Just missing my Paul.” I said smiling and he grabbed me and gave me a bear hug.
“I was missing you too.” Paul said smiling.
“Well I would let go before my brother sees you hugging me.”
“Oh yeah, big mess.” Paul said letting go. “Well I’m going to go look around the venue. We are playing tomorrow.”
“Okay, I’ll see you later Paul.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
I started walking around the bus. If I was going to get a bunk I would have to call one quick. I picked my stuff off of the lowest bunk, which I knew I wouldn’t be able to climb into at night, and set it on one of the higher bunks. It wasn’t the top one but the one under it. After I got my bunk set up I felt someone grab me pulling me backwards. It was none other than William Beckett.
“Hello Miss. Blaire.” He said smiling down at me.
“Hello William Eugene Beckett Jr.” I said smiling.
“Oh that’s nice, you found a magical website?”
“Yeah, its called Pete Wentz.” I said smiling.
“Oh I’m going to kill him.” He said smirking.
“Oh no, don’t kill him, you’d get charged with murder and have to go to jail.”
“Yeah. I’ll just prank him.”
“Hey Bill.”
“Yeah.”
“How are you going to make it out of the country to prank him?”
“Oh. Well that’s smart.” He said laughing.
“I have weird friends.” I said giggling.
“Aw, thank you.” He said kissing me on the cheek.
“Have you gotten taller?”
“Um, I don’t know.” He said laughing.
“It sure does seem like it.” I said laughing.
“Well I’ll text you later, I gotta go talk to the band about our set tomorrow.”
“Fine. I’ll see you later. Bye Bill.” I said hugging him before he left.
“Okay, bye Blaire.”
I then turned around to get my bunk sorted and then got pulled back again. It was Ryan Ross. I hadn’t met him during the other tour, I only met Brendon, but I was up for meeting him too.
“Hey Blaire, I’m Ryan. Ryan Ross.” He said smirking with his hand outstretched.
“Hey Ryan, I’m Blaire. Blaire Donahue.” I said mocking him and shaking his hand.
“Nice, so Brendon told me you were one of the people to meet, so here I am.” He said giggling.
“Nice. Well gimme your hand real quick.” I said. He lifted his hand and instantly knew what I was going to do. I took a marker out of my bag and wrote my cell number on his hand. I did that to everyone who toured with Bryan, just so that I could keep in touch with everyone.
“Thanks. Well I’m going to let you get back to whatever it was you were doing.” He said smirking.
“Bye Ryan.” I said.
“Bye.” He said smiling jumping off the last step of the bus. I went back to ‘whatever it was I was doing’ and jumped when my cell phone rang. It was Mason’s ringtone, California, and I answered it as soon as it went through my head that my cell phone was in my pocket. I grabbed it and hit the big green button saying talk.
“Hello?”
“Hey Blaire.” Mason said on the other line.
“Hi love, what’d you need?”
“I was just going to say, we ran out of bunks on our bus, and I sort of need somewhere to stay. Do you think your brother would mind if I stayed on the bus?”
“Oh I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”
“Thanks, I’ll be over in a second.”
“Okay.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
I hit the end button and smiled to myself. I saw my boyfriend, an old friend, and I met someone new today. Today was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
More updates later.