I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 20

‘Blaire-There are people in this world who will pay to see you fall. They won’t take chances and be the ones to push you. They will change you and want you to follow the crowd. Don’t listen to the cliché groups, follow what you believe in. If we were to not see you upon your arrival to Boston, please know that we love you. The events that will lead to our deaths could be indescribable and unsolvable. There is one person out there that will want you to be happy, and is the reason you wake up in the morning. You could be in their arms if you’re sad, they will be there for you when you’re stressed to the point where you can’t stand it. Live you life, and love who you love. We love you and your brother and the rest of those boys. We wish you the best luck with this tour. We love you- Mom & Dad.’

My hand trembled as I read it. Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks. Mason gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head every so often. He didn’t know what was going on, but nothing made me cry more than pain for those I love. Mason slipped the phone from my hand and keeping an arm around me read the text. A few tears went down his face and he buried his head in my hair. I wrapped my arms around him and he lifted his head up and wiped some of my tears away. Bryan came through the door with his hair messed up.
“Blaire help me.” He said.
“What did you do?” I asked walking over to him, Mason close behind.
“I tried to fix it myself.”
“Well. Ew, it’s greasy from the hair gel. And your hair smells atrocious. Go get a shower, then dry, brush, come get Blaire.” I said pushing him out of the door.
“Okay. Be back later Blairey.” He said running to his room.
“Are you okay Blaire?” Mason asked coming over and hugging me.
“Yeah. I guess. Doesn’t it strike you as odd that they we’re talking about a person that I wake up in the morning, be in their arms if I’m said, and be there for me when I’m stressed. That describes you.”
“It does…” Mason said wiping my eyes where I had tears still on my cheeks. “It’s ironic.”
“It is, but I’m going to save the text and not think about it right now.” I said grabbing my phone from the table Mason sat it on. I saved it then turned with Mason right behind me. He smiled down at me and right before we were about to kiss Bryan came in with a hair brush.
“Blaire it hurt me!” he said holding up the hair brush.
“Well duh, when you have your hair all over the place then it kinda makes since.”
“Help!” he said tossing me the brush. I went over and brushed his hair flat.
“I’m jealous, your hair lays down flat! Genetics suck!” I said. “Go get a nice pair of jeans and a clean tee-shirt. It isn’t like this is the most elegant restaurant, considering the hotel entrance wasn’t the most prettiest thing I’ve ever seen.”
“Okay, thank you Blaire you’re a lifesaver.” Bryan said running out of the room.
“I have never heard of a 23 year old who needs help with his hair.”
“I’m 19 and I at least know how to brush my hair.” Mason said laughing. I laughed too and he hugged me. “I’m going to stop asking if you answer me truthfully. Are you okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
A lil short, but ima bout to go to bed.
I might get a new matress tomorrow, because mine is hard as a rock! I'm happy :]
And my dad and mom brought me back new earbuds, a stuffed pig, a poem with my name on it, lip gloss, and a METRO STATION TEE SHIRT!
I was all 'I wanna go to Ohio'.
Oh yeah if I didnt tell you guys, my parents went to Ohio for my dad's work training.
:]
Ha, I wanna go to the Hot Topic, because my mom said the dude who got my shirt from the top racks looked like Christian Siriano-my favorite Project Runway dude.
He was fierce!
Now I wish I could buy his clothes.
Anyway,
B