I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 5

“Hey, Blaire!” Brendon called from behind the truck. I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows, “Come here, right now.” He said pointing to the ground in front of him.
“Hey Nikki, I’m going to go see if we have more shirts for this concert.”
“Okay take your time.”
I nodded and walked over and put my feet right where he pointed.
“Okay, what do you want Brendon?”
“You’re hooking me up with her this soon?”
“Yeah, she said she’d love a new boy toy.” I said smiling.
“Really? Does she know I’m coming?”
“Yes, and no. Just ask her out to lunch. I can handle merch for a couple hours.”
“Okay. I seriously love you.” Brendon said hugging me and I hugged back, “I owe you.”
“Well I can think of one itty-bitty thing you can do to help me and Mason.”
“What shall that be?”
“You’re little buddy, Ryan, is hitting on me and starting fights between me and Mason. He keeps on saying how I just want him, and he just kissed me and…Just please do whatever you can to make him stop. I wanted to be friends with him, but he keeps on trying to tear me and Mason apart.” I said, with a couple tears sliding down my cheek.
“Don’t cry, Don’t cry, Don’t cry.” Brendon said pulling me into a hug, “I’ll give that punk what he deserves. You don’t treat girls like that! And I’m sorry I didn’t notice, I thought he wasn’t trying to steal you from him.”
“Thanks Brendon. Now you go get yourself a girlfriend.” I said pushing him forward toward Nikki.
“Is my hair okay?”
“Just go!”
“Fine!”
While I left them to solve their problems I ran into none other than Josh Farro from Paramore.
“Hey are you okay, umm, Blaire, isn’t it?” he asked.
“Yeah I’m Blaire. And yes just a lot of drama.”
“Okay, well, here’s my cell number, text me sometime.” He handed me a slip of paper. “Don’t worry I’m not like Ryan, you and Mason make a cute couple.” He said smiling.
“Thanks Josh!” I said hugging him and I exchanged goodbyes and I went to go thank Hayley for dedicating My Hero to me and Mason.
“Blaire!” someone called. I turned around and Zac Farro was running up toward me.
“Hey Zac.” I said smiling.
“Here is my cell number, be sure to text me.” He said smiling.
“Okay I will.” I said smiling back and giving him a hug. He walked off and Jeremy Davis was behind me with a slip of paper in his hand. On it, it said ‘Text me sometime’. I nodded my head, hugged him and looked for fierce red hair.
“Hayley!” I called running up to her.
“Hey Blaire, so what did you think of the dedication?” She said looking almost eye to eye with me, I was a little taller.
“Oh my gosh, thank you so much.” I said hugging her.
“Hey I owe it to ya, that Ryan guy didn’t seem like a jerk until he found out you were dating Mason. Which I think makes no sense what so ever.”
“Well he did ask me out before it and I told him I was already dating Mason, but I don’t know, I just don’t want to have anything to do with him right now.”
“I understand ya. Hey I’ve got to get to my tent, I’ll text ya.” She said slowly walking towards their merch tent.
“Okay bye Hayls.”
I walked towards our tent not really having anything to do, when Spencer came up to me and started walking with me.
“Hey Blaire.”
“Hey Spence, what’s up?”
“You know Ryan’s really sorry about what happened.”
“He’s just sorry because Mason saw him.”
“True, but he was sorry about it, he kind of doesn’t like the girls he ‘secretly’ loves to be all lovey dovey with some other guy.”
“But, he flirted with me. It’s getting to his head!”
“I know, give him time, it’s fine with me if you hate him, but you know in your head that you have to work this out.”
“Spencer, why are you really like my older brother. Bryan doesn’t give me advice, and you’re giving me so much I wanna squeeze your head. What’s up with that?” He chuckled a bit.
“Eh, that must be my specialty. Anyways, I love ya, and don’t get attacked by fan girls.”
“Okay, I’m guessing you’ve got to go to the Panic tent?”
“Yeah.” He said kissing my cheek, “Bye!”
“Bye.” I continued walking behind the tables and Nikki was still talking to Brendon, and I was taking her shift when a group of 3 teens came up looking at the cds. I looked over at Nikki who was blushing and I walked over and set my hand on Brendon’s shoulder.
“Hey hun, you might wanna just ask her out already.” I said.
“I did.”
“And.”
“And I said yes!” Nikki said still trying to be in the conversation.
“Aw. My work here is done, now we need a double date.” I said smiling. I walked to a teen who had a question about the special edition cd. After I sold it to her, someone picked me up bridal style.
“Ello.” Mason said with a dorky grin plastered on his face.
“Hey hun.” I said kissing his cheek.
“How’d sales go?”
“Well not so good. We just made records.” I said smiling.
“Any tee shirts sold?”
“No, everyone thought it was a rip off that the biggest discount was one cent.”
“As would I.” Mason said smiling wrapping his arms around my waist.
“Hey, would you like to go on a double date?”
“Who with?”
“Brendon and Nikki.” I said smiling.
“You got them together?!?” he said grinning.
“Yep!”
“Okay you deserve a piggy back.” He bent down and I hopped on his back with my arms loosely around his neck.
“I would love to go.” He said.
“Good and hun, you might want these.” I said pushing his sunglasses on his face.
“Thanks. I would’ve been dead if you hadn’t thought of that.” He said smiling.
“No problem, why would I want you to be dead, you see how bad I am off without you for a month.”
“Ha, yeah I do.” He said walking up to Bill.
“Hey Bill I had a question.” Mason asked him. Bill was staring at me on Mason’s back.
“I wanted to see what the Billasaurs saw.” I said grinning. We all started laughing and Bill looked over toward Mason.
“What did you need?”
“Don’t you have a new girlfriend?”
“Yeah, her names Hannah, what about her?”
“Triple date? Blaire and I, You and Hannah, and Brendon and Nikki?” Mason asked both of us.
“I’m cool with it.” I said putting my head on Mason’s shoulder and almost falling asleep.
“I’m fine with it. I’ll text you with what Hannah says. I’ll let you get her back to the bus.” William said pointing to me.
“See ya man.”
“See ya.”
“I’m sure Blaire would say ‘Bye Billy-Bo!’ if she weren’t asleep.” Then Mason started carrying me back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be more :)

LISTENING: California-> Metro Station; Love's Not A Competition, But I'm Winning-> Paramore; Tell Me What To Do-> Metro Station, My Hero -> Paramore, Summer Hair=Forever Young-> The Academy Is... :)
DOING: Nothing :)
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Halloween, I might go to a Panic At The Disco concert (yes I love them xD); Wendsday, School registration (blech) and I get to see my buddy and sign his cast he had to get for his broken thumb! woohoo! xD