I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 6

MASON’S POV.

I carried Blaire up the steps of the bus and climbed on noticing Martin held the door for me.
“Thanks Martin.” I said trying to turn toward the bunk area without waking Blaire up.
“No problem.” Martin said with a smirk on his face. Bryan was reading a magazine and looked up to meet my eyes I looked over towards him and gulped and he smiled and let out a small chuckle.
“Come back in here once she’s in her bunk.” He whispered and I turned and almost hit the wall, “Safely, Mason. Safely.” He said letting out another chuckle. I turned to where I could face the side her bunk was on. Johnny was walking by while I was attempting to hit the button for the curtain to unlock.
“Need some help Mason?” Johnny asked.
“Please.” I said moving out of the way as Johnny hit the button and moved the curtain back for me. “Thanks.” I said lifting Blaire from my arms to the bunk. After I had her on the bunk I lifted the covers up and brushed some hair from her face. I kissed her nose and closed the curtain turning to go talk to Bryan. I walked into the lounge and looked over at Bryan.
“Come on and sit down Mason.” He patted a chair in front of him. I took a gulp and sat on the chair. Oh god, Oh god, Oh god.

BRYAN’S POV.

Mason came in and sat on the chair. I really wanted to apologize for doubting him when I shouldn’t have.
“What did you need Bryan?” Mason asked politely. Man I love this kid. Ha.
“I was going to apologize for acting so uptight about Blaire. Just please don’t make her do anything. I just want to look out for her, and I should’ve trusted you, because you’re an alright guy. So just forget about Bryan the loudmouth and meet Bryan the best friend. I will not talk about how hot my sister is though, but just tell me anything that happens with this Ryan guy. Just don’t let him hurt her. Please.” I said choking on my last couple words from the tears that were streaming down my face.
“It’s alright Bryan. I’m sure I would be that protective of her when there are all of these heartbreaker rock star guys. I’ll make sure, on my life, that Blaire wont get hurt by Ryan. He’s the last person she needs.”
“I agree.” I said wiping tears away from my face. I mean she was my little sister, and Mason was perfect for her, I could tell more than anyone. “I’m going to go to bed, I need some sleep for tomorrow’s award show. You can take Blaire, I told her to pack a couple dresses, its like the MTV music video awards or whatever. You guys are invited, your video ‘Shake It’ was nominated for 3 awards and we were nominated for 3.”
“Okay, thanks Bryan. Now I have your full permission to date Blaire?”
“Yeah.” I said yawning.
“Okay thanks.” He said beaming. He really loved her the way he smiled when talking about her. I walked back to my bunk, hit those stupid button to unlock the curtain, and got on my bunk, closing the curtain behind me and instantly falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I did the right thing for Blaire.

MASON’S POV.

Wow, an award show tomorrow! I cant wait to ask Blaire to go with me. I thought about how nice it would be me walking up when we won, if we won, with Blaire’s fingers intertwined with mine. She would be so proud if we won. She’s already proud, but its nice hearing about ‘how good we did’. I smiled to myself and fixed some hot chocolate pouring it into a glass, putting a lid on the top of it so when we hit bumps in the road it wouldn’t sling hot liquid all over me. I sat down on the couch and watched the scenery. I couldn’t sleep, and I could always sleep during the day, considering the award show was live at 10 pm. When we were crossing a border into some city in Virginia I smiled to myself. I loved Virginia, just the country scenes and the farms and suburbs, just everything about it. Then I heard someone get out of their bunk. I turned my head and noticed Blaire awake. God here go the butterflies. She always gave me butterflies in my stomach when I saw her. She came over and sat next to me, rubbing her eyes from what little sleep she had gotten. She looked gorgeous.

BLAIRE’S POV.

I woke up because of basically not being that tired and I just couldn’t get back to sleep after I woke up. I got off my bunk and went into the lounge and noticed Mason sitting on the couch sipping on some cup. I couldn’t really see that well, because of the tired in my eyes. I walked over to the couch bringing my knees up to my chest still trying to wake up completely.
“Trouble getting to sleep?” Mason asked me looking over from the window he was focused on.
“Yeah.” I said rubbing my eyes. He chuckled a bit. “What?” I said starting to giggle.
“I don’t know. I really don’t know.” He said smiling.
“Well wow, we’re too much alike.” I said still giggling. I mean come on, its Mason, whenever he laughs its contagious and whenever he smiles you cant hold a smile back.
“Yeah, that’s a good thing right?” he said smiling putting an arm around me. “Hot coco?”
“Ooh! Where?”
“On the counter.”
“Thank you.” I said kissing his cheek. I ran over and poured my hot coco into a glass with a lid on the top. Darn rough roads. I sat back down on the couch and looked over at Mason.
“Oh, your brother brought up an awards show tomorrow night. Did you want to go with yours truly?” He said with a smirk.
“But of course!” I said pecking his lips.
“Great!” he said smiling. He must’ve had a ‘I have the best idea ever’ look on his face and he said “Lets have a movie night. Just like old times.”
“Old as in a month.” I said giggling. “Sure why not.” I smiled and he returned it. I noticed I was in my Boys Like Girls uniform and I didn’t intend on sleeping in it. “Mason I’m going to go change into my pajamas.”
“Okay. I was just going to suggest that.” He said as he reached for the remote, probably looking for just a random movie. I went and got one of his shirts and a pair of basketball shorts and went to the bathroom to change. After I changed I took my stuff to my bunk and threw it in my bag. I walked back to the lounge and sat back down on the couch while Mason was still looking for a movie.
“Does a comedy sound good to you?” he asked me looking over.
“I don’t really care.” He nodded and put it on Balls Of Fury. He didn’t even notice what movie it was, and leaned back on the couch and I curled up beside him. He started playing with my hair and placing small gentle kisses on my cheek. I turned toward him and curled into his stomach with his arm around me as he starting singing the song I wrote, but to a beat. I loved it. It was slow and when he finished he whispered in my ear ‘We’ll put guitar to it later.’ I smiled kissing his lips and he intertwined our fingers. ‘I love you.’ I whispered in his ear, noticing he got chills. ‘ I love you too.’ I soon heard, as I got chills and fell asleep in his arms.

-----FF------

MARTIN’S POV.

I woke up and went to the lounge/kitchen area to fix some breakfast, and as I walked in I noticed Blaire and Mason curled up on the couch.
“Aw…Bryan.” I whispered knowing Bryan was on his way to the lounge.
“Oh my gosh. That is so cute. My little Blaire is growing up.” He said chuckling.
“You’re parent’s would’ve loved him Bryan. I think you need to trust him more.” I said.
“I do trust him, but he’s a male teenager, and there’s one thing that they all want.” He said.
“That’s not true. Mason will treat her right, and if she puts it upon herself, she wouldn’t blame you.” I said fixing the rest of my breakfast. They were not going to be torn apart. Not on my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to get some rest.
Does anyone else have the song Tell Me What To Do by Metro Station stuck in their head?
If so, I need help xD.
I got it stuck in my head bad,
and I got the ringtone for it,
but it wont send it to my phone so I have to go on the internet through my phone,
and the internet picked the most conveinient time to give up on me.
:P grr. that was going to be my text noisey thingie! Then the song would get old from hearing it over and over again xD. jplay
but comments please?
leave me something happy to wake up to?
Oh and comment about the pretty new story layout :)
It purday :)