I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 7

BLAIRE’S POV.

I woke up to the sound of Martin fixing breakfast. I looked up and saw Mason, still asleep. I turned my head as far away from him as possible.
“Martin…” I whispered.
“What?” he whispered.
“Help.” I whispered hopelessly.
“Oh.” He said turning around and carefully moving Mason’s arms and letting me get off the cramped couch. I stood up and stretched walking over to where there was some hot toast just popping out of the toaster. I grabbed a piece and took a bite of it with Martin staring at me the whole time with his jaw dropped.
“Your welcome?” he said confused.
“Look, I’m hungry, I’ll fix you some more toast.” I said finishing off the toast in my hand. I put the bread in the toaster and while I was waiting for it to pop up I thought I’d make Mason breakfast. I pulled out a pan as quietly as I could and started making eggs. Then I made some bacon. At that time the toast was done and Martin put it on his plate, and I made Mason some toast. I got a new glass with top and poured orange juice in it, securing the top on it. Then I placed everything on the table in front of the couch, and decided I would wake Mason up, considering it was 10 am and the breakfast would get cold. I sat on the couch shaking Mason slightly.
“Mason…Mason wake up.” I said sweetly. He opened one eye and looked up at me with a questioned look on his face. “Breakfast?”.
“What kind?” he muttered.
“Eggs, toast, and bacon.” I said smiling.
“Thank you!” he said jumping up hugging me.
“No problem hun.” I said with him kissing my cheek. He started to eat as I went to go wake Bryan up. “I’ll be right back, Mason.”
“Okay.” He said starting on his breakfast.

MASON’S POV.

I was awoke by my lover shaking me lightly. I opened one eye looking up at her.
“Breakfast?” she asked me with a smile.
“What kind?” I muttered still trying to wake up.
“Eggs, toast, and bacon.” She said smiling down at me. I instantly was awake, and I couldn’t believe that she would make breakfast for me, without even waking me up when she got up.
“Thank you!” I said standing up hugging Blaire.
“No problem, hun.” She said as I kissed her on her cheek. That was so sweet of her. I mean I may not seem like a lot, but in the past no one did that for me, except my mom, so that meant a lot. I started to eat. “I’ll be right back, Mason.”
“Okay.”
Blaire left the room to go to the bunk area, probably to ask the band if they wanted any breakfast, considering I knew Bryan and Martin were already up, but from last night I wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to sleep. I took a sip of my orange juice and enjoyed having the girl of my dreams.

BLAIRE’S POV.

I got up to go see if Bryan was hungry, Paul and Johnny too. I just wanted them not to worry, because they let Mason stay on the bus, so I owe it to them. I went to my brothers bunk and hit the stupid button on the wall. I pulled the curtain back, and Bryan was asleep. I wasn’t going to wake him up, because he needed the rest, so I locked the curtain back and I walked to Paul’s bunk. I hit the button and he was reading a magazine. He looked up at me and I smiled.
“Hey Paul.”
“Hey. I’m not trying to, you know, push you away, but why are you up here?”
“Oh, do you want any breakfast?”
“Did you make Mason breakfast?” he asked smirking.
“You cant answer a question with a question. Answer my question I answer yours.” I said smiling.
“Can you bring me some bacon? And, what about my question?”
“Yes.” I said hopping off the bunk I was standing on to reach his bunk. I walked to Johnny’s bunk and he had a bottom bunk. I crawled to the ground and hit the button to his bunk. I pulled the curtain back and Johnny looked up at me.
“Hey Johnny Beef.” I said smiling as he rolled his eyes smiling back. “Did you want any breakfast?”
“Oh, sure. Bacon?”
“Sure, I’ll be right back.” I said smiling and kissing his cheek.
“Okay, thanks Blaire. You’re the nice Donahue.” I giggled to myself and walked to the kitchen where there was extra bacon for the band. I put them on one plate, and got four others. I walked to Paul’s bunk and pulled the curtain back. I handed him a plate and held up the other plate with the bacon on it.
“Help yourself, Poolie.” I said smiling.
“Thank you Blaire.” He said kissing my forehead.
“No problem.” I said going to Johnny’s bunk. I gave him the plate and let him get some of the bacon.
“Thank you so much Blaire.” He said starting to enjoy his bacon.
“No problem Johnny.” I giggled and went to Martin’s bunk. I pulled back the curtain.
“Hey Froglegs, do you want some bacon.” I said giggling.
“Ooh yes I would!” He said taking a plate and putting a little bit of bacon on it. “And do I really have frog legs?”
“Yes. Sorry.” I said giggling.
“Its okay.” He said smiling and kissing my forehead. “Thanks Blairey.”
“No problem.” I said hopping down from Mason’s bunk, where I had to stand to reach Martin’s bunk. I walked to my brother’s, and he was awake by now and he was opening his curtain.
“Hey Bryan, do you want any bacon?” I said walking up to his bunk
“Yeah, thanks sis.” He said taking the plate away from me. Either way I had one left. Math wasn’t my strongest subject, which is ironic because I deal with money everyday. I walked to the lounge/kitchen area, put the extra plate on the counter, and walked over to Mason who was almost done eating. I noticed I had a hair bow around my wrist and I pulled my long black hair into a ponytail. Mason looked over at me and held a piece of toast in front of my and I bit it, still putting my hair up.
“Thanks.” I said after I swallowed the toast.
“No problem.” He said kissing my cheek.
Mason wrapped in arm around me pulling me close.
“Thank you for fixing me a yummy breakfast.” He said resting his forehead on mine.
“No problem. I was going to fix breakfast for everyone else, so I made you a special breakfast on couch meal.” I said smiling. He pecked my lips as my cell phone started singing ‘Tell Me What To Do’.
“Aw. She likes Metro Station. I thought they were really, really bad.” He said sarcastically.
“Aw, yes I do. I only like them because of their hot guitarist.” I said giggling. He kissed my forehead and I looked down noticing it was a text from Hayley.
‘Hey Blaire, text me when you get a chance to, I wanted to talk to you about someone. Love Halys.’ I smiled and sat my cell phone on the table in front of us.
“Aw, she looks all cute being a teen and all, answering her little cell phone.” Mason said grinning.
“Aw, he looks all cute being Mason Tyler Musso and all.” I said kissing his nose.
“Aw, she looks all cute being Blaire Faith Donahue.” He said kissing my nose.
“Aw I love you.”
“I love you too. More than you’ll ever know.” He said kissing my lips.
“More than you’ll ever know.” He whispered after he pulled away, sending chills down my spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got Tell Me What To Do on my cell phone!
YAY!
The internet must not work at 3am in the morning.
xD
Cause it worked this morning at 10 am.
haha.
More updates today.
I hoping to post two days worth today.
:P
Please comment if you read.
:) Thank you much.