Finding Tracey Harper

Chapter One

"Oh my fucking god." Shane muttered. I was speechless.

"Well, yes or no?" James slapped me in the back. I mouthed something and blinked a few times. Dorian started to look even more nervous.

"Tracy Harper, are you okay?" Martha asked.

"Sure." I finally muttered. The truth was, I wanted to get married. Just not right now. Everyone cheered and laughed and congratulated us. I forced a smile and embraced Dorian. What in the world had I just done?

"T.C. could you come here?" Marty asked me. I nodded and tried to eagerly get out my seat. Dorian smiled at me as I followed Marty outside.

"Can you believe it?" I asked.

"I can't. You can't either. Why did you say yes?" He looked furious.

"Marty, I couldn't break him down like that in front of everyone. It's like suicide when you propose in front of a crowd."

"T.C. tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"To wait. You're not ready!" Veins popped out his neck and forehead.

"Fine, when the time feels right."

"Hurry." I walked back in.
______________________________
"Hello my lethal weapons!" The guy who signedthem us greeted. We smiled and told him hey. "Okay introductions! I'm Gary." He looked at us.

"I'm Dorian, the lead singer, and writer."

"I'm Martin, call me Marty, bass, backup."

"I'm Martha, Martin's twin sister. I play guitar and backup sing."

"I'm Shane, I play the drums."

"I'm James. Keyboarding and producing."

"What about you?" Jon pointed to me.

"His girl...fiancee. Uh, manager." I lied. Jon grinned.

"Aren't you two too young for marriage?" I bit my lip and Marty gave me the evil eye. "Well, I think it's pretty impressive that you guys come equipped with a manager."

"Thanks, we try to be as legit as it get." Dorian told him.

"Alright, well, would you guys like to start off with a song?"