Forbidden

Check the closet.

Image

Christian and Carmen quickly covered themselves.

"Hide in the closet!"Christian whispered.Carmen nodded and ran inside the walk-in-closet.

"Come in!"He shouted.

"Sorry I woke you,"His entourage came in the room. Not a good thing when your personal assistant's daughter is hiding in your closet.
His stylist opened the closet door and turned on the lights. Carmen began to shake,afraid that he might find her hiding in one of the jackets.

"you have to get ready immediately. You have interviews,photo shoots,and meetings."His stylist said. Christian rubbed the back of his neck.

"Jonathan," Christian sighed. His stylist turned around.

"What?"He asked. Christian shook his head as his other staff began cleaning his room.

"Christian,at 8 O'clock you have an interview with GQ magazine,then at 10,you have an interview with Teen Vogue,"Mary,his publicist kept listing times and appointments. Carmen tried to keep her breath silent,while Jonathan packed Christian's clothes.
The other four entourage,which included Celine,his personal event planner,Ashley,his personal make-up artist,and Ryan,his manager.

Jonathan gasped. Carmen knew he saw her.She was about to stand when she heard Christian come in.

"What happened Jonathan?!"

"Oh,my,god.Christian,what is this roadkill you call shirt?!"He asked,holding up an old band-tee from the 90's.

"This is the new millenium honey. Not 1998!"He said throwing the shirt away. Christian laughed and walked back out.

"Now this is fierce."Carmen heard Jonathan say. He would say that phrase over and over again whenever he saw a suit or a tie he liked.

"Is Christian up?"Carmen heard another man say.The 'Bale-crew' replied yes in unison.

"Good,we have to get downstairs for a quick exercise,and then Solange is gonna pack up some food for your diet."The man said. A masculine toned woman stood by his side,holding up a small folder filled with special foods that Christian had to eat. Christian sighed and zipped up his suitcase.

"Alright Robert."He said flatly.Robert and Solange were his trainer and nutritionist. Sydney thought it would be a good idea to hire someone to help him keep his figure.
Carmen was still sitting in the corner of the closet.hiding under piles of suits and boxes.

"Alright Mr.B,your clothes are packed. I only packed things I thought were hott,so you'll be able to find yourself a new decent woman."He said,rolling his eyes. The other 6 employees stared at Jonathan in shock.

"Jonathan!"Celine yelled.

"Not like you weren't thinking it honey."He sang. Christian looked down at his shoes.

"He didn't mean it-"

"Yes I did Ashley. And sweetie,that blouse is from '06,you might wanna change before the village people come for their shirt."He said. Ashley stuck her middle finger at the swishy man-stylist.

"No thank you,I don't like danish women."He said.

"You don't like women period."Robert scoffed. Jonathan sighed and brought the bags to Christian. He smelled something on Christian's shirt,causing everyone to stare at him.

"Am I the only one who smells Victoria secret strawberry champagne body lotion and or spray?"Jonathan asked in a quick pace. Christian's eyes bulged out.

"No,I don't."Christian said. Ryan,his manager,sniffed Christian.

"Man,he's right. You smell like chick.Not your wife either,she's never smells good."He said,looking Christian dead in the eye.
Celine and Ashley took a whiff,then Solange and Robert.

"Are you cheating?"Robert asked. When Christian didn't answer,each member of the 'Bale-crew' smiled widely.

"You are!Aren't you?"Jonathan said happily.

"Thank god,if your bitch-ass wife can get some,you should get some too."Robert said. Christian shook his head.

"I'm not cheating. Alright? And I don't know for sure if Sydney is cheating,so let's drop it."Christian stated,his foot placed firmly on the ground.
Ryan shook his head.

"Come on man,you know she's cheating.And you know who she's cheating with."

Christian didn't reply,he simply grabbed his cellphone.

"So where is she?"Solange asked.Christian ignored the question.

"Hold on bitches,I have a nose like a newborn Chihuahua."Jonathan said,sniffing his way through the bedroom.

"Check under the bed."He told Ashley. She rolled her eyes and looked under.

"Nope,nothing."

Carmen wasn't listening to what was going on in the bedroom.The closet was almost sound proof.

"I know," Christian began to get nervous.

"Check the closet."
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Thanks for reading this chapter too! Hope you're enjoying it?