Forbidden

Oh shoot.

I locked my door and started the bath. I set up candles to relax the ambiance in the room.

"Nice."I whispered to myself. My cellphone was ringing like crazy. I sighed and stepped out of the bath.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry."Christian said on the other line.I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't matter.Listen,I'll have to call you later,my tub is getting cold without me."I said.He didn't say anything.

"Turns out some of my interviews would rather wait. So I'll be there in a week."He said.

"Good. That means I have a week to book a hotel room."I closed the phone shut and went back in the tub,ignoring Christian's calls.

I should've blocked my damn number.
A knock at the door interrupted my bath.
I guess no one wants me clean?

I could hear Megan and Allison's voice from outside. I opened the door and kept a tighter grip on my towel.

"We need to talk to you,before Deon wakes up."Allison said quickly. I nodded and led them to the bathroom. Megan turned on the lights and sat on the toilet seat,while Allison sat on the pink fluffy carpet.

"What's up?"I said. I was in the bathtub now,with my towel still in place.

"Deon isn't someone you should get close to,especially when you've just met."Allison said. I nodded and laid back.

"Trust me girls,I've dated his type. I know not to get too attached.Now tell me about yourselves."I said simply. They both laughed.

"Alright,we'll trust you. Megan go first."Allison said.

"Kay,well,I'm 23. I'm fine. And,I have a shady past."

"Oooh!"Allison and I were getting excited.I wonder what she did.

"Now now girls,I didn't kill anyone. But,"

"BUT?!"

"When I was 18,I stripped for this local strip club and performed at bachelor parties."She said. I gasped and threw a bar of soap at her.

"Oh my god! Dude,you're fucking awesome! Holy crap! You have to show me some moves."I said in an extremely excited tone.Megan stared blankly.

"What?I might wanna be a stripper one day. You'll never know."

Megan laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway,the same time I was stripping,I was getting my degree."

"What was your major?"I asked. Allison smiled widely.

"She got her degree in business and marketing."She said proudly. Megan nodded,chin in the air.

"So stripping was just for the money.For college I mean? Damn girl. You're like,better than Martha Stewart."She laughed and pointed to Allison.

"Your turn."

"Alright,well,-"

"I'm sorry,did I hear an age? Uh-don't think I did."Megan said. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm 26 years old ,and I when I started I was working at a crappy gas station. Then I met Christian Bale and he invited me to go drinking."

My heart did a flip when his name was men-HOLD ON A FUCK.. Drinking?With her?!

"And we both got really drunk and made out-"

Fuck no bitch-Wait. -_-
never mind.She can make out with him. Cause he's not mine.

"The next morning I was on his couch and he was in his room.So of course nothing happened. A few days later he gave me a job!And now I'm here,and grateful,because if it weren't for Christian,I wouldn't be married to the wonderful husband I have now!"She said,flashing the biggest diamond I have ever seen.

"What's his name?"I asked,amazed by the diamond.

"It's Ryan. "Megan told me. I grinned.

"Aww! You both work together!"

"Yeah,we do. So what about you Carmen?"

"Oh shit. Alright,here we go. I'm 16 years old,I'm a party animal,back at home I was known as the Latina Angelina Jolie because guys think I'm hot and girls know I can kick ass. My mom used to be a maid,Christian Bale hired her as his personal assistant,my dad is a drunk and a crack addict,my step mom Constance is-actually I don't remember what she is,I failed the 7Th grade,the first time a guy saw my boobs he passed out with his hands still open and I made out with the Taco Bell guy,I'm finished!"I said quickly.

Their faces were priceless.

"Oh shit."they said in unison. I laughed.

"Yeah,now I'm getting really prune so I'm getting out."

"Are you wearing the clothes that are on the bed?"Allison asked.I nodded.

"I'll get them."She came back with my clothes,they didn't care If I changed in front of them. They were girls anyway.

"Oh Carmen,Christian left a text message for you.It says-" I quickly snatched the phone from Allison.

"It's not the Christian you think."

"But that was his number.That's how I know it's him! Hope you don't mind,your mom gave him your number."She said. I nodded and opened the phone;

Don't be like that Carmen. We just met,don't you want to get to know each other better? Come on,we've known each other for a day and we're already acting like an old bitter couple! We've only had a few conversations,and most of them were while we were in the back of my car. Hope you're there when I arrive.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?"Deon's voice startled me.

"How'd you get-where are the girls?"I asked. Deon shrugged.

"I told them to go out for a bit. I hope you don't mind."

"No,not really.So-"

"Carmen! Christian is on the web cam downstairs! On the TV!"Allison shouted. I smiled and ran down,leaving Deon in my room alone.With my cellphone wide open,text message on screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Thanks so much for reading! Of course Comments are greatly appreciated!
SO ARE BANNERS! ME LIKE BANNERS!