Forbidden

This mothertrucker.

"You expect us to keep this a secret?!You're insane!"Megan shouted.Carmen didn't bother to look at her. Deon was a bastard. A perverted,smart mouth,son of a bitch.

"I just don't want to cause mayhem. I'd really appre-"

"Carmen,if you don't get a doctor to look at you,this could get worse."Allison stated.She was right,and Carmen knew that.Sighing,Carmen fell out of the bed,and crawled her way to the closet. Her 'area' was in so much pain,she couldn't even stand correctly.

"Well,there goes waiting till marraige."Carmen said,triyng to lighten up the mood as much as she could.Didn't work. Deon was asleep,so it was easy to take Carmen to the hospital without him seeing her.

"I'm going to kill Deon."Megan mumbled.She had her head in her hands,and she wouldn't stop apologizing to Carmen.

"It's not your fault. Really."Carmen whispered.Megan took one look at the innocent victim,and cried.Carmen cried with Megan,hell,she'd been raped and sexually abused.

***

"Christian,it'd be nice if you talked more in the interviews."Celine told me. I shook my head. I honestly don't feel like talking."I mumbled. Carmen wasn't answering my text messages from the Blackberry.Either she was really upset,or she was having fun with Deon..

"Christian,listen to me. You're driving me insane,you're having me buy you coffee more than you usually do,I'm picking up your laundry more than usually,you're asking me to pick out sexier outfits for you,I need a fucking Zanxex."Jonathan shouted. I looked at him blankly.He sighed dramatically and strutted off.

"I think I should check on the house."I said,getting off my hotel bed. My staff left the room as I connected the computer monitor.

"Hello,anybody there?"I asked through the webcam.Deon came to screen.

That jackass.

"Nope.Girls are gone."He plopped himself on my couch and picked food out of his teeth.

"Where'd they go?"I asked,trying to ignore the fact that his dirty socks were on my glass table.

"Don't know.Carmen was bleeding or something."He said carelessly.My heart stopped.Why was she bleeding?And why was Deon so calm? I'd think he'd be more considerate.

"Wha-"I stopped myself.I noticed three odd things with Deon.

#1.He had the Blackberry in his pocket.
#2.He was playing around with Carmen's cross necklace
#3.He had blood on his fingers.

Deon looked at me and laughed.

"Yo man. If I were you,I wouldn't mess with me anymore.You know why?"

I glared at him.

"Because I have this little phone,with your secret messages to a minor.Not only that,but if you call the cops,Carmen gets it again.and again.And again."

That's it. I'm gonna kill this motherfucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah yeha,I haven't put any banners up yet or pictures. I'm being lazy for some reason hahaha. I'll put some in I promise.
Christian is getting pretty pissed with Deon isn't he?*No shit.*

Comments are nice?
Friend requests are nicer?